Hunter Hindman has had a passion for the outdoors at a very young age. Hunter has been in the rural outdoors hunting ducks, deer, and turkey since he was 5 years old; it's not just a hobby for him, it's an absolute passion of the outdoor lifestyle he knows so well. It was natural for him to follow in his father’s footsteps, Darrell Hindman, founder of Living the Dream Real Estate, to ensure and help fellow outdoorsmen live out their dreams of owning a fine farm, ranch, lake, river, and recreational properties. Hunter has a deep knowledge of Missouri land including lake property, farms, ranches, hunting land and river front property. Hunter believes the good lord gave him 2 ears and a 1 mouth for a reason. He takes the time to listen so he truly understands your goals in selling or buying the perfect parcel of land. So when you are looking for an agent who takes the time to communicate with you to achieve your dreams in real estate, pick up the phone and call Hunter.
- Listing StatusAvailableCome check out this 40 acre paradise in Pacific, MO! It is located within minutes of St. Louis for many afternoon hunting trips after work. there have been multiple whitetails harvested in the 150 in class or bigger. The property is being logged in a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome check out this amazing 200+/- acres in Washington County, MO. It is the perfect outdoors-man dream. The property is home to many deer, turkey, and small game. There are trails for atv/utv's, hiking, and hunting. There are many excellent stand sites for hunting as — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property is the perfect homestead for you and your family. Come enjoy the 18+/- acres in beautiful Gasconade County. The property offers a beautiful 1200 sq ft log cabin with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. In addition, there is plenty of outside storage room — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is an excellent private and secluded property in beautiful Iron County. It has Highway F frontage but sits peacefully in the valley. There is about 15 acres of pasture and 88 acres of timber. There is marketable timber on the property and lots of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Muddy Branch Ranch! This property is truly a unique piece. The Ranch contains a beautiful Farmhouse that was built around 1860. In addition, there is a beautiful spring the meanders through the property. Not only does the property have an old farmhouse it — Read more