Greg Liddle is a broker associate, licensed in Colorado and New Mexico, with an incredible passion for the land. Greg grew up in the Florida Keys and the panhandle of Florida with most of his time spent stalking tarpon, bonefish, permit and Alabama whitetails. His free time today is split working his llewellin setters on upland birds and hunting mule deer and elk in the Four Corner states. His passion is the pursuit of trophy mule deer.
Greg has over 30 years experience in matching client’s unique desires with the ideal recreational real estate opportunity. Greg specializes in recreational properties and hunting/working cattle ranches and has personally closed +/-$200 million in real estate over the last 10 years, with closing $45.5 million in 2017 and in excess of $45 million closed or under contract in 2018.
Greg’s love of the Southwest and the recreation it provides consistently enables him to achieve top volume sales awards. These include top individual broker sales volume nationwide with LandLeader, top volume broker with Hayden Outdoors in 2017 (11 states) and top individual realtor volume in the Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico MLS (+/-350 participating brokers).
Greg resides in Durango Colorado with his wife Michelle, Filson & Daly (the setters ) and Ace & King (a pair of Austrian Haflingers mountain horses).
“Thank you for allowing me the best job in the world”.
Best in ‘18 to you and yours, Greg Liddle
- Listing StatusAvailableDutton Creek Ranch is a picturesque 2469+/- acre ranch located just minutes from the town of Pagosa Springs. The north side of the ranch borders the 1.8 million acre San Juan National Forest. The south side of the ranch borders and is totally protected by — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLAND/ACREAGE: Colorado’s best bull elk! Trophy Class Mule Deer. 5800+ acres located +/- 12 miles West of I-25 at Trinidad Colorado and 25 minutes gate-to-gate to the Las Animas Air Park (municipal airport ). Just 15 minutes from the gate and you’re on I-25 to — Read more
- Listing StatusSold8100 acres of Trophy Mule Deer & Bull Elk & Land and Cattle! The May Ranch, owned by Allbritton Cattle Company, Las Animas County, Southeast Colorado, a proven world-class trophy mule deer producer, has just been released to the market. Originally part of the JJ — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDripping Springs Ranch - +/- 6764 Acreage This is truly a magnificent ranch that you’ve dreamed about. Now it can be yours. +/- 5016 deeded acres, +/- 1747a leased acres, (+/- 6764 total acreage) ranging from 5600 ft. elevation to 6500-foot elevation, all contiguous. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRountree Ranch, Maxwell, New Mexico The turnkey operation you've been waiting for! An estate sale for the qualified buyer!!! One of the last great working cattle and hunting properties available between Denver and Phoenix, Arizona, the Rountree Ranch encompasses +/- 6600 acres (+/- 4400 deeded — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableDavis Elk, Land & Cattle Ranch - $5,357,000 +/- 6267 Acres Deeded and +/- 2767 State Lease Acres Located minutes from Pie Town, New Mexico, just off Highway 60 in West Central NM lies the rolling savannas and continental divide ridges of the Davis Ranch. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated in one of the strongest grazing grass regions in the country, carrying +/- 250-300 pair or 500-600 yearlings, the Wallace Ranch is being offered for the first time. This +/- 6830 deeded acre ranch (with +/- 450 acres of state lease) is perimeter fenced — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableKMS Farms, Durango Colorado Very proud to release this new listing. KMS Farms, one of Durango’s most complete turn-key Executive Equestrian & Recreational Properties, KMS Farms is situated on a secluded +/- 268 acres approximately 15 minutes east of downtown Durango. Improvements include: - Custom — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJust released to the market, the Rocking R Ranch, one of Colorado’s most scenic and consummate elk & mule deer producing working cattle ranches. The Rocking R is located in Southwest Colorado in San Miguel County at the base of Lone Cone Mountain. The +/- — Read more