Glenn was born and raised in Solano County, California and has over 30 years of experience in selling all types of Agricultural, Recreational and Hunting properties in California.
As a Broker Associate, Glenn enjoys spending time with buyers and sellers whether it be searching and matching buyers with their dream property or helping sellers achieve maximum benefits when selling their property.
A US Navy veteran, Glenn likes to spend his spare time hunting, fishing or helping the neighbors by roping calves at branding time.
Glenn and his wife Cheryl have resided on a small ranch in rural Vacaville for over 35 years where they have raised two children. They enjoy grandchildren coming to visit often and traveling to the central coast to visit their daughter and family.
- Listing StatusUnder Contract160 acres row crop ground historically farmed in Grass Hay, Alfalfa, Grain and Rice. Conveniently located on the S/W corner of County Rds 93 and 25. District water. Contiguous to new Pistachio orchards. Currently planted in Teff Grass Property Highlights: 160 Acres Row crop District — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSprawling 50 acre Dixon country estate with 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom 6610 sq. ft. main home on quiet county road. Top of the line upgrades and appliances in every room. Large kitchen with built in refrigerator/freezer. Refrigerated vegetable and beverage drawers located in kitchen island. — Read more
- Listing StatusSold43+ Acres Tulare Walnuts planted in 1999. 113 trees per acre with 16x24 spacing. Excellent producing Ag well with Variable speed pump and Hortau Irrigation Management System. Solid set Sprinkler Irrigation. All Class 1 soils. Williamson Act Contract. County Road Frontage. Call for production records — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractHard to find 35 acre Industrial Ag land located in Dixon, CA. Possible split to 5 acre parcels (confirm with County). Agricultural and domestic wells. Class 1 and 2 soils. Currently planted in Alfalfa. 1700 ft county road frontage. See attached docs for uses. Property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCattle ranch/Recreational property with great income potential. Two large homes (3300 and 2600 sq ft) plus almost 80 acres of irrigated pasture. Fenced and cross fenced. District water plus domestic well. Large metal shop building with heavy lifting crane. Numerous outbuildings and garages. Small bass — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Bloom Ranch is located in western Yolo County in an area known as Capay Valley. With 40 acres of level, mostly class 1 soil there are many opportunities awaiting a new buyer. Currently 30 acres are planted in young Howard and Chandler walnuts with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe 412.53 +/- acre Pleasants Valley Ranch is in northern Solano County. The ranch is located in Vacaville, CA, just over an hour away from San Francisco and only 41 miles from downtown Sacramento. Vacaville has a great location with day trips to the Napa — Read more
- Listing StatusSold210 acre prime winter range with Highway 20 frontage. 2 parcels, Colusa County APN's 016-180-024 (90 acres) and 016-180-026 (120 acres). Williamson Act contract. Good perimeter fencing. Tule Elk migration area. Blacktail Deer, wild hogs, turkeys, quail, coyotes and other game animals are prevalent in — Read more