Glenn was born and raised in Solano County, California and has over 30 years of experience in selling all types of Agricultural, Recreational and Hunting properties in California.
As a Broker Associate, Glenn enjoys spending time with buyers and sellers whether it be searching and matching buyers with their dream property or helping sellers achieve maximum benefits when selling their property.
A US Navy veteran, Glenn likes to spend his spare time hunting, fishing or helping the neighbors by roping calves at branding time.
Glenn and his wife Cheryl have resided on a small ranch in rural Vacaville for over 35 years where they have raised two children. They enjoy grandchildren coming to visit often and traveling to the central coast to visit their daughter and family.
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for prime central valley ag land with 2 water sources? Check out the Snelling Ranch. Located on State Highway 59 near Snelling, CA. This ranch is mainly irrigated by Merced River riparian water managed by the Merced Irrigation District. A high production ag well — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBlack Tie Ranch, This first class equestrian farm property offers peaceful privacy surrounded by almond and walnut orchards yet sits only 2 miles north of I-80 for easy commute access to Sacramento, San Francisco Bay area, Napa wine country or Sacramento Airport. The 1920's farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 1416 acre Colusa County Ranch has endless opportunities. Native Rangeland. Currently being used as a winter grazing ranch for cattle. Headquarters with power, small cabin with outbuildings. Domestic well along with many springs and creeks. Family owned for over 100 years. Huge majestic oak — Read more
- Listing StatusSold908 Acres premium native pasture near Hornitos, CA. Good water supplied thru springs and holding ponds. Perimeter fenced. County Rd. Frontage. Will carry up to 130 pairs for winter season. Williamson Act Contract for low taxes. Property Highlights: 908 Acres Premium Native Pasture Perimeter Fenced — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractCattle ranch/Recreational property with great income potential. Two large homes (3300 and 2600 sq ft) plus almost 80 acres of irrigated pasture. Fenced and cross fenced. District water plus domestic well. Large metal shop building with heavy lifting crane. Numerous outbuildings and garages. Small bass — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHard to find 35 acre Industrial Ag land located in Dixon, CA. Possible split to 5 acre parcels (confirm with County). Agricultural and domestic wells. Class 1 and 2 soils. Currently planted in Alfalfa. 1700 ft county road frontage. See attached docs for uses. Property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe 412.53 +/- acre Pleasants Valley Ranch is in northern Solano County. The ranch is located in Vacaville, CA, just over an hour away from San Francisco and only 41 miles from downtown Sacramento. Vacaville has a great location with day trips to the Napa — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNice winter cattle ranch located in historic Bear Valley. 320 acres of excellent native pasture. Small cabin and metal storage building. New domestic well with solar power. Good perimeter fencing. Four contiguous parcels. Deeded road easement off Bear Valley Rd. Quiet remote area. Property Highlights: — Read more