Geoff is a licensed salesperson in Wyoming, and he's proud to be a part of the dynamic community of Lander for the last 20 years. Geoff completed his B.S. in Ag Science at Chico State University and went in search for a home in the larger landscapes of the Rockies. He has developed and operated multiple independent restaurants in Lander. Geoff has a working knowledge of the local business economy, and the relationships he has built in central Wyoming put him in good stead with people who value trust and respect. Geoff pursues business and recreational opportunities eagerly, in one of the most beautiful locations on earth, and enjoys developing the chance for others to enjoy the same. Ski, climb, bike, wingshoot, chase trout, Geoff can help you realize the many benefits of investing, recreating, and living well in beautiful Wyoming.
- Listing StatusSold440 acres, located 1 1/2 hours from Cheyenne, is 15 minutes from Glendo Reservoir and a short drive to the Laramie Peak Unit. Versatility appropriately describes this property, ideally suited for a multitude of uses. This offering includes a beautiful 3550 square foot log and — Read more
- Listing StatusSold240 acres, located 1 1/2 hours from Cheyenne, is 15 minutes from Glendo Reservoir and a short drive to the Laramie Peak Unit. Versatility appropriately describes this property, ideally suited for a multitude of uses. This offering includes a beautiful 3550 square foot log and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLive and work in the most picturesque and historic location in Fremont County. 30 miles from Lander, in the middle of the stunning playground of the southern Wind River Range. The Miner's Grubstake and Dredge Saloon has proven that it can consistently pay for you — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis gorgeous wooded lot is located within city limits, adjacent to the Goodrich addition, Its 6.48 park-like acres are an ideal location for a residence that will feel like a retreat in every respect. Horses would be most welcome here. Mature cottonwoods shade the property, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated 30 minutes north of Kemmerer on County Road 306 in the stunning Pomeroy Basion, is this property located in the middle of the sporting enthusiast's dream. This cabin and its adjoining property is situated just above the Fontanelle Gap, a thoroughfare for migrating elk — Read more