Licensed in Oregon, Colorado, Washington and Idaho. Garrett is an Accredited Land Consultant, the Managing Principal Broker of Record, and a founder of both LandAndWildlife.com and LandLeader. Since earning a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business, and Minor in Criminology. Garrett has successfully started owned and developed multiple small businesses. Raised as an avid outdoorsman in the midst of farming, cattle, and horses. Garrett's hands on experience in the development of real estate with a strength in rural and commercial property, administer an expert knowledge of recreational, agricultural and timber real estate throughout the Pacific Northwest that’s invaluable for clients and Associates alike.
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled in the Blue Mountain Range of Northeast Oregon, favorably affected by the warm Pacific storms that march up the Columbia River Gorge and Bordered on 2 sides by National forest. This 38,661+/- acre working cattle operation consists of 11,661 +/- deeded acres and an — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe heart of Cable Creek Ranch is known as the Homeplace and consists of 7989+/- deeded contiguous acres with 90 acres irrigated under pivot. The cornerstone of the home place is a 7,500 sq ft. luxury owners estate home boasting an additional 6,000 sq ft. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMt. Baldy Ranch is nestled in the prestigious eastern foothills of Medford Oregon, approximately 25 miles north of the California border. The 416+/- acre secured compound is accessed by private gates, off of a improved county road and within minutes drive time of Medford's finest — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPerched among the foothills of East Medford t his 80 acre exquisite estate boasts commanding views of the entire Rogue River Valley. The custom 4104 square foot home was well planned is elegantly appointed and renders attention to every detail. With four bedrooms, four baths, — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLocated along the livestock HWY to the east of HWY 395 between Pilot Rock and Ukiah Oregon. The Foothills pasture offeres 1959+/- acres of premium grazing forage, excellent hunting, year around access, multiple deep draws with live creeks and lush vegitation. The property consits of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 539+/- acres is located at the end of the road, now surrounded on 3 sides by the newest 50,000 acre expansion of the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument, offering privacy matched by very few. Over the counter tags are available for this highly desirable Rogue hunting — Read more