Evan was born on a family wheat farm in North Central Oregon, about 20 miles east of The Dalles. The ranch where he was born has been in his family since the late 1800s raising wheat, barley, and cattle. He is a graduate of Oregon State University with a bachelors degree in Agricultural Business Management.
Currently running registered Angus and commercial cattle, Evan also helps with his families registered Angus operation in Baker County. He also helps with grass and alfalfa hay production. When he's not helping out on the ranch he enjoys hunting, fishing, whitewater rafting, golfing and taking road trips to see all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
From growing up in the wheat fields of North Central Oregon to running cattle in the beautiful mountain valleys of Eastern Oregon, Evan has the knowledge and experience to help you find your dream rural property. Evan prides himself on having exceptional customer service skills, and believes honesty and integrity are very important qualities to offer to all of his clients!
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the North Powder River Ranch, a rare and sought-after opportunity in beautiful Northeast Oregon. Located 8.4 miles from North Powder and 22.7 miles from Baker City, this 371.27-acre ranch includes 272.5 acres of primary water rights, approximately 1 mile of North Powder River — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Spencer Place is a rare opportunity to own 257 +/- acres in the heart of the Keating Valley. The ranch consists of excellent quality silt loam soils which are great for grazing and crop production. Primary water rights for 244 acres are delivered via — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Meadow Grass River Ranch. This ranch is an efficient combination of productive land and quality improvements located in the beautiful Keating Valley of Northeast Oregon. Located 18 miles from beautiful Baker City, this ranch is comprised of 425.3 acres, including a 345.15 — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLocated in the beautiful Keating Valley of Northeast Oregon is the 57 Ranch. Comprised of approximately 262 acres of irrigated pastures, river bottom, and range ground, this ranch is an ideal combination of property. An excellent set of improvements complements the high quality ranch lands. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAs you enter the 1,236+/- acre Catherine Creek Property you are surrounded by a well managed and healthy timber stand consisting of Ponderosa Pine, Tamarack, as well as Douglas and White Fir. The upper reaches of the property provide excellent views of the Eagle Cap — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to 43190 Brown Rd. in the beautiful Baker Valley of Eastern Oregon. Located just 8.5 miles from Baker City, this property features gently sloping, flood irrigated grass meadows with water rights for 50 acres, which makes this an ideal small livestock operation. The setting — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere is your chance to own 235 +/- acres in the Baker Valley with expansive views of the Elkhorn Mountains. The Sunnyslope Road property is located 6.3 miles northeast of downtown Baker City. The property features a pond, irrigation ditches, and a set of working — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAs you enter the Mallory Property the open fields allow for an incredible view of the Umatilla National Forest and Wenaha-Tucannon Wilderness Area. Following the well maintained roads down to the lower portion of the property, you are greeted with expansive views of the Wenaha — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Mill Creek Farm is located west of Baker City and is your chance to own 54 acres with incredible unobstructed views of the Elkhorn Mountains. There is plenty of room for livestock in the irrigated grass pastures. Mill Creek descends from the Elkhorn Mountains — Read more