Evan was born on a family wheat farm in North Central Oregon, about 20 miles east of The Dalles. The ranch where he was born has been in his family since the late 1800s raising wheat, barley, and cattle. He is a graduate of Oregon State University with a bachelors degree in Agricultural Business Management.
Currently running registered Angus and commercial cattle, Evan also helps with his families registered Angus operation in Baker County. He also helps with grass and alfalfa hay production. When he's not helping out on the ranch he enjoys hunting, fishing, whitewater rafting, golfing and taking road trips to see all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
From growing up in the wheat fields of North Central Oregon to running cattle in the beautiful mountain valleys of Eastern Oregon, Evan has the knowledge and experience to help you find your dream rural property. Evan prides himself on having exceptional customer service skills, and believes honesty and integrity are very important qualities to offer to all of his clients!
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the North Powder River Ranch, a rare and sought-after opportunity in beautiful Northeast Oregon. Located 8.4 miles from North Powder and 22.7 miles from Baker City, this 371.27-acre ranch includes 272.5 acres of primary water rights, approximately 1 mile of North Powder River — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOverlooking the beautiful Eagle Valley of Northeast Oregon is the 200 acre Pheasant Ridge Ranch. Words, photos, and even video simply do not adequately describe this incredible property. Setting foot on this property is an absolute must. The ranch totals 200 acres, of which 150 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Meadow Grass River Ranch. This ranch is an efficient combination of productive land and quality improvements located in the beautiful Keating Valley of Northeast Oregon. Located 18 miles from beautiful Baker City, this ranch is comprised of 425.3 acres, including a 345.15 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Spencer Place is a rare opportunity to own 257 +/- acres in the heart of the Keating Valley. The ranch consists of excellent quality silt loam soils which are great for grazing and crop production. The seller estimates a grazing capacity between 200 - — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to the Huston Timber Ranch, overlooking the beautiful Pine Valley of Eastern Oregon. Located approximately 4 miles from Halfway, this property features old growth timber and flood & gravity pressure sprinkler irrigated grass meadows with water rights. The setting is ideal with expansive views — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to 13619 Hunt Mountain Lane located in the beautiful Baker Valley of Eastern Oregon! This is the quintessential rural-residential property where stunning surroundings and privacy are paramount. Situated on 78.71 acres, this private estate includes a well manicured outdoor riding arena, horse/hay barn, tack — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated in the beautiful Keating Valley of Northeast Oregon is the 57 Ranch. Comprised of approximately 262 acres of irrigated pastures, river bottom, and range ground, this ranch is an ideal combination of property. An excellent set of improvements complements the high quality ranch lands. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to the Board Ranch, which is located in the beautiful Baker Valley of Northeast Oregon. This 127 +/- acre property features a ranch style home, multi-use barn, hay barn, 61.9 acres of primary water rights, approximately ½ mile of Salmon Creek frontage and beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractAs you enter the 1,236+/- acre Catherine Creek Property you are surrounded by a well managed and healthy timber stand consisting of Ponderosa Pine, Tamarack, as well as Douglas and White Fir. The upper reaches of the property provide excellent views of the Eagle Cap — Read more