Ed grew up on the beautiful coast of Oregon, where his family had a small acreage and raised many animals. Ed spent his summers on his father’s jobs, building logging roads for the BLM. Through all of this he learned to love and respect the outdoors. He also learned that communication, honesty, integrity and hard work were the cornerstone of life. This is the foundation that he has built his life upon.
In the early 90’s Ed started buying and selling Ranches, Timberland and Outdoor Properties throughout the western states. He is a successful mechanical engineer, working for many large corporations as engineering manager on projects topping $100 Million.
Ed specializes in buying and selling Timberland, Ranches, Cabins and Resort’s. Ed believes that selling real estate is more than just the deal, it, like life, is about long lasting relationships, built on the same values he acquired early on in life, communication, honesty, integrity and hard work.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, give Ed a call today to discuss what sets himself and California Outdoor Properties above the rest.
Email Ed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableWorld Class Equestrian Center. This labor of love was built as an equestrian center, but could go in many directions; endless possibilities. You decide: Event Center? Training Facility? or Boarding Facility? Or? Just minutes from Sacramento and close to Rancho Murieta, California. Pride of ownership — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAdjacent to the Historic town of Volcano, CA, is an opportunity to own 11 separate parcels, being sold together, totaling 242 acre +/-. You can build multiple homes or create an estate, unparalleled in location, beauty, and history. The entrance to the Cleveland Tunnel, which — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractRiata Ranch: 20 spectacular acres with amazing views!! Watching the sunrise over the many mountains of the Stanislaus National Forest, your mind drifts as your cares melt away. There are views from every part of the property, from the orchard to the pastures, to the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis magnificent acreage is truly a rare find, Deep in history, in the heart of the gold country. Fiddletown, Shenandoah wine country, Plymouth, Jackson, Sacramento, lakes rivers and streams are all a short drive away. Diverse 21 acres that has it all, a nice 1640 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableScenic 160 Acre property near Markleeville Ca, in Alpine county. This property is a sportsman's paradise. An unspoiled beauty with open areas, timber and Scott creek running through the property. Close proximity to Kirkwood Ski area, many lakes, rivers, streams and Just a short 30 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableViews!! Attention Investors, an Entire subdivision consisting of 6 parcels ranging in size from 6 to 10 Acres. Every now and then a property will come along that is in a class all its own. Quiggs Mountain Subdivision, combining Privacy ,Tremendous Views and unbelievable value, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAmazing Views! SUTTER CREEK 40 Spectacular acres is Bisected by Meath Drive. a couple building sites to choose from, How about a Jaw dropping 360 degree view or maybe you choose a private setting overlooking the Oneto Ranch what a choice! There is a 60 — Read more