Since the early 80's D.W. Hindman and his father have been farming and ranching in Crawford County, Missouri where D.W. earned a passion for hunting and fishing. That passion has taken him hunting and fishing all over the Americas from the Arctic Circle to South America. His farming experience has taught him how critical the preservation and wise utilization of the Land is. Because under all is land and upon its wide distribution and wise use is the foundation for a free America. He always says, "It's Not Just Land, It's a Lifestyle," All starts with the land." DW is an avid duck hunter and member of Ducks Unlimited. Because of his strong beliefs in the restoration and protection of wetlands throughout the world, he has been intricately involved with WRP and DU Easement projects. DW is the eastern district Co-Chair in the State of Missouri for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and wants to see that all children with life threatening illnesses realize there Hunting and Fishing dreams. D.W. is presently "living the dream" down on the farm.
- Listing StatusAvailableWoods Valley Farm, one of the most well managed hunting and fishing properties in the Midwest. It has over 4 miles of Meramec River frontage just below Maramec Spring Trout Fishery, supplying Rainbow and Brown Trout to this Red Ribbon Trout section along with Largemouth, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOpened Commercially in 1893, Crystal Cave has been recognized as one of the most beautiful caves that is still in its original and natural state that thousands of visitors have enjoyed. This marvel of Mother Nature's handiwork is absolutely stunning. The cave, home, and gift — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYou will be awestruck upon arrival of this Ozark gem; Eagle Rock Ranch, absolutely the best views of Missouri, Arkansas, and Table Rock Lake that you could imagine. Paradise, is what you can call this 461 acres of Missouri land as it displays a beauty — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 878 acre oasis in Dent County, Missouri is total Whitetail Madness! Nestled in the heart of the Ozarks and adjoining the 13,500 acre Indian Trail State Conservation area is an outdoorsman's true paradise and dream come true. This well established mature timber parcel has — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable200 Acres of the most beautiful land Crawford County has to offer. The crystal clear Ozark stream known as Crooked Creek traverse the bottom fields and bluff outcroppings that make this farm the true gem that it is. Great mix of woods and pasture with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFANTASTIC 345 acre recreational and/or full time residence. Has excellent mature timber, 2 live water creeks that run year round, plus several lake building sites if you so choose. Tons of wildlife: Deer, Turkey, small game and all within a short drive of STL county. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWhat a beautiful 139 acre homestead in desirable Jefferson County, Missouri with an old home and barn on property with pasture and woods. Whitetail Deer, turkey, and small game plentiful for the hunter, and if fishing is your thing then bring your poles and fish — Read more