Duncan Clark grew up in a ranching family in West Texas where he gained a great deal of knowledge about cattle, wildlife, and how to manage and maintain range and wildlife habitat. With this background in the outdoors, Duncan quickly turned hunting, fishing, and the outdoors into a passion. Spending summers on his family’s ranch west of Laramie, Wyoming, Duncan became accustomed to the western lifestyle, especially big game hunting and fly fishing.
His love for exploring the western states archery hunting Elk and Deer to fly fishing the many lakes, rivers, and streams in the west lead Duncan to moving to Colorado full time to attend school at Colorado State University. While attending school he spent most of his free time working on the ranch right up the road in Wyoming and going on hunting and fishing trips, gaining a great deal of knowledge of the land along the way. During his time in school he worked as a Fly Fishing and waterfowl guide traveling the country chasing fish and waterfowl meeting many people that shared the same passion for the outdoors.
After graduating from Colorado State University with a degree in Real Estate & Finance, Duncan has found a career path in farm, ranch, and recreational real estate that combines his love for the outdoors and knowledge of real estate. With experience in all aspects of hunting, fishing, and the outdoors to growing up with a ranching background, he believes he has an edge when evaluating quality land or water around the country. Duncan is committed to assisting his clients in buying or selling land and consulting in range and wildlife habitat management. Duncan is a member of major conservation organizations such as Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Trout Unlimited, and the National Wild Turkey Federation.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Miller Elk Island Ranch consists of 211+/- acres located just east of Del Norte, Colorado in Rio Grande County with year-round access to the property via U.S. Highway 160 frontage. With exceptional Trout fishing in the river and good hunting for Deer, Elk, Turkey — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Cochran Ranch consist of 256+/- Acres approximately one-mile Northeast of Monte Vista, Colorado on the Eastern side of Rio Grande County. The property lies right in the heart of the San Luis Valley along the Rio Grande river drainage, famous as one of the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePredator Acres consist of 277+/- Acres approximately 13 miles south of Monte Vista, Colorado on the northern side of Conejos County. The property lies on the western side of the San Luis Valley along the Alamosa River drainage, a tributary of the Rio Grande River. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Ridge Haus Retreat consists of 10+/- Acres in a private gated community Boulder Ridge Estates, just north of the Colorado/Wyoming Border approximately 9 miles west of US Hwy 287. The property boasts a 1024+/- SF well maintained cabin with a large deck, firepit, hot — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Picketwire Bucks and Bulls acreage is a 36.94+/- Acre Property directly bordering over 2680+/- Acres of landlocked BLM in Las Animas County, Colorado approximately 6 miles northwest of the town of Trinidad. The property itself and the BLM ground it borders provides some of — Read more