Born and raised in the beautiful Fall River Valley in Northern California, Donna has been in real estate since 1995, helping others find their piece of paradise. She knows the area, the rivers, farms, ranches and recreational properties as well as where to hunt, fish or to just relax in your new found home or “playground”. Donna knows hard work having grown up on a working ranch along with her brother and sister and she carries this work ethic along with her in the real estate business. Donna has a great love of community which involves sponsoring and organizing high school sports foundations and fundraisers. She also supports numerous wildlife associations and is a platinum sponsor for the local Intermountain Fair. She has a great passion for what she does, for her family and the outdoors. So, joining the Cabela’s Trophy Properties team was just a great match. Let this kind of energy and commitment work for you.
Email Donna: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableOnce in a ''Blue Moon'' does a ranch with this much diversity and quality become available for sale. This 1500+/- acre cattle, hay, wild rice and hunting ranch is truly an amazing property. The ranch features 1,050 irrigated acres; 521 in alfalfa, 201 acres in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Historic Roberts Ranch, an enhanced habitat on the North West shores of Roberts Reservoir, extends approximately 2.5 miles north to the Modoc National Forest. Offering 2,358 deeded acres with eight contiguous parcels and a non contiguous 40 acre parcel with 1300 ft. of waterfront. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAmazing amount of water on this 37 acre ranch. Along with 2 year round creeks, you will also enjoy 2 year round, fresh water ponds! Featuring main home, studio apartment, 2 rental homes and large barn. The custom 2463 sf., 5 bedroom, 2 bath home — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThere's no place like HOME! Here is an amazing opportunity to own a true Gentleman's Ranch in Western Lassen County. Featuring 94+ acres tucked into the side of a beautiful lava rock bluff, with fantastic views of Mt. Shasta and sunsets over the Cascade mountain — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractFully fenced and cross fenced with 3 ponds and small spring. This property is off the GRID. There is a 1894 sf manufactured home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. New carpet throughout. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Large living room opens to full — Read more