Debbie is a Sales Agent in Kansas and is also the Licensing and Compliance Officer for the Hayden Outdoors Team. Debbie grew up in farming and ranching in Colorado, Kansas and Nebraska. With a background in insurance and real estate Debbie’s work ethic and attention to detail are great assets. Debbie enjoys spending time with family and friends in the great outdoors.
- Listing StatusAvailableUnique 4 plex unit! Great investment property or live in one unit and rent the others. This property offers 2 1 1/2 story apartments and 2 apartments in the basement. Attached garage in back that could be shared with main floor tenants. Main floor apartments — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking for a totally updated home in a country type setting? This is it! This two story home offers a remodeled kitchen, dining room, large living room, family room with fireplace and 1/2 bath on main floor. Updated hardwood floors on main level. Second story — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for a hard to find country property close to town? Here it is! 1.9 acres with large shop. Home is a manufactured home built in 1997 offering 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Large living room, spacious kitchen including appliances, dining room. Master bedroom with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking for a move in ready home with lots of modern charm? This is it! Recent remodeling make this home a must see. Main floor offers foyer, living room with fireplace, updated kitchen with appliances, dining room or 5th bedroom, bedroom and remodeled bath. Upstairs — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIf your looking for a family home that is ready to move into, this is it! Main floor offers large living room, large kitchen and dining room with wood laminate flooring, main floor laundry, remodeled bath and 2 bedrooms. New interior paint. New front door — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBrick 1 1/2 story home with detached 4 car garage. Large corner lot with fenced area. Main floor offers living room with fireplace, kitchen with breakfast nook, 2 bedrooms and bath. Original refinished hardwood floors. Upstairs offers a large bedroom and a 1/2 bath with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful One Level Brick Ranch home would be a perfect retirement or starter home. Low maintenance exterior with updated windows. Roof is two years old. Beautifully landscaped yard with privacy fence, sprinkler system and perennial flower beds. Attached single garage. Inside you will find a — Read more