Dave Anderson has been in the timber business for over 20 years now as a procurement forester. Graduating from Alfred State College in 1991 with an associates degree in Environmental Science, he immediately began "beating the bush", looking for high quality timber for his employing sawmill. Many years of experience in the forests of Western NY have seasoned him into a veteran woodsman. Dave lives for the outdoors. Along with hunting and fishing, Dave enjoys golf, snowmobiling and ATV riding. He has been involved with real estate for many years. "Having bought and sold thousands of acres of land either for my employer or myself, and now selling properties for others, my customers and clients can be assured I have been on every side of a deal. I understand their needs and strive to not only meet them but to exceed them".
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York Land with great views, hunting and timber for sale: This large 709 acre tract has it all! With awesome hunting, an extensive trail system and plenty of future timber, it combines the best of recreation and investment. The forest makeup varies throughout, but — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York land with cabin, woods, stream and mountain view for sale. Situated on the Pennsylvania border, this 191 acre property is a sportsman's paradise. An abundant population of deer, turkeys and bear call this land home. With a really nice little cabin, garage, outhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York mostly wooded land with trails, electric and seasonal stream for sale. This 177 acre property is the ultimate recreational property and a solid long term investment. Situated in Central Allegany County with tons of NYS land, Allen Lake and the Genesee River all — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNY Land with stream, mountain view, woods and all rights included for sale. If you’re looking for an awesome piece of hunting land or recreational property, look no further. This 137.4 acre property is a great mix of woods and thick brushy fields perfect for — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York wooded land with trails and lot's of road frontage for sale. This beautiful 185 acre property is almost entirely wooded. The forest consists of mainly red oak, hard and soft maple, and hemlock. Timber was harvested 2-3 years ago to 14 inches in — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York mostly wooded land with stream and pond for sale. Situated in southern Allegany County (near the PA border), this approximately 178 acre property screams wilderness. The timber was harvested about 4 years ago to 14 inches in diameter chest high. The result of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York wooded land with turn-key cabin, garage, stocked pond, stream and trails for sale: This beautiful 59 acre property boasts a 1200 sq. ft. cabin with electric, water and septic that’s turnkey ready for your family or hunting buddies. With two bedrooms plus a — Read more