Danielle Davenport, owner of the D3 Group LLC specializes in Commercial Agriculture, Land and Ranch properties. Her value is rooted in 30+ years of financial, real estate, and agricultural expertise. Danielle maintains an expert knowledge in land use, development, acquisition and sales across California. She has a trusted network to advise landowners on conservation opportunities, tax aversion, and profitability scenarios for acquisition, divestment and replacement of land holdings. Danielle focuses on making the most of your monetary resources by leveraging incentives and optimizing tax aversion strategies and is dedicated to her client's financial and lifestyle objectives.
Danielle was previously an agricultural consultant and is still considered an expert in ag-tech and provides advice on operational efficiencies, growth strategy, tax optimization and federal incentives. Her land expertise and investment knowledge, coupled with Fortune 500 Executive level leadership, brings a unique combination of credibility and an increased level of dedication to meeting her client’s lifestyle goals and financial objectives.
She holds an MS in from Texas A&M and a BA from San Jose State University. Additionally, she is a published author and speaker on agricultural technologies with its current challenges and immense opportunities. She is focused on helping ranchers, farmers, and landowners increase profitability and expand their stewardship for future generations. Danielle grew up on her grandparent’s ranch, where she learned to love the noise of a tractor and the smell of wet horse after a long ride. She knows that we, as landowners, don’t have a choice to live in a city because we are …. part of the land.
- Listing StatusAvailableD3 Group and California Outdoor Properties is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase the Lions Canyon Ranch, previously a significant holding of the Lions Canyon Hunting Club. This Ranch consists of 4195+/- acres in the Diablo Grande Region of Stanislaus County bordering Santa Clara — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCalifornia Outdoor Properties presents Canyon Cross Ranch which is perfectly positioned on an oak studded hilltop with panoramic valley views in beautiful Castro Valley. Claim your space and enjoy country living while benefiting from a top-rated school district and major conveniences. A separate gated drive — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere is an opportunity to purchase 657 acres (two adjoining parcels - split zoned) located along expanding corridor of Interstate 15, located between Calico Blvd & Minneola Rd. within the City of Yermo. The offering includes 854 acres of BAP yearly water rights and 385 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Watts Creek Ranch is an exceptional farm/ranch property located in Fresno County less than 40 minutes to Clovis/Fresno. This ranch has remained with the same family since 1931, it consists of 3 certified parcels enrolled in the Williamson Act for a low property tax — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractD3 Group and California Outdoor Properties is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase the Idyll Times Ranch, a significant land holding with a rich history bordering over 26,000 acres of BLM land (Pinnacles National Park). This Ranch consists of 500 contiguous acres North of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableD3 Group with California Outdoor Properties is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase 44+/- AC parcel with 2+ acres of buildable site with amazing views of the upper Ojai Valley. This parcel has it all from panoramic valley views, to running creeks, and varied — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis large 16+ acre lot resides in the Larkin Valley off Trabing Rd w/ easy road access for a potential driveway. BARE LAND - NO IMPROVEMENTS. It is located in the area known as Aptos Hills where beautiful homes commingle within a varied terrain of — Read more