Growing up on a cattle farm in rural Missouri has been the foundation for Dale's love of the outdoors and his appreciation for land. Whether it's for hunting, farming or crops, Dale can understand the value of any property. Dale's Christian background helped shape him into the generous, friendly and professional person he is today. As a young boy, Dale's outdoor addiction began by stalking trophy whitetails, chasing gobbling long beards and catching largemouth bass. The need for improved hunting inspired a cooperative effort to maximize both land profits and recreational opportunity. Transforming a century cattle farm into prime whitetail and turkey habitat was not an easy task, but now the family farm is flourishing with dozens of food plots, sanctuaries and abundant wildlife. Dale now finds himself on adventures all over the Midwest in pursuit of everything from migrating greenheads, to bow hunting wild boar, to limits of giant southern crappie.
After graduating from Lincoln University, Dale started working in the residential remodeling industry. The planning, flexibility, and execution he learned through multiple and diverse projects allowed Dale to identify every potential gain or burden from multiple viewpoints. Dale's love for hunting, fishing and cultivating land has diversified his background and ingrained a valuable knowledge to maximize land potential. By combining both facets of his background, Dale decided to follow his dream as a real estate agent and land specialist. If you are looking to sell, Dale prides himself on his ability to identify and highlight characteristic that will make your land marketable. If you want to purchase your next great adventure or hunting oasis, Dale will work hard to find you just what you are looking for. This isn't just a way of life for him, it's his passion.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Osage Oasis is one of the finest Osage County properties you will ever find on the market, consisting of 394+ surveyed acres. With over 1 mile of Gasconade River Frontage and a river bottom just as long, the income and recreation potential of this — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere’s your chance to own an exceptional cattle ranch with fertile pastures and top-notch facilities. Farnsworth Angus Ranch is located in Wright County, MO and consists of 480+/- acres. Excellent cross fencing offers rotational grazing with over 16 well fed water troughs scattered throughout the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Paradise Ranch has everything an outdoorsman could ever want; A log siding hunting lodge on 300 +/- acres boosting with wildlife. The land consists of 80 acres tillable, 8.5 acres of established Alfalfa, 8 acres of Whitetail Clover, several pasture fields and excellent timber — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Lamine River Hunt, Farm, and Fish is comprised of 332 +/- acres including 5000 ft of upper Lamine River footage, 68 acres of fertile row crop and additional ridge field perfect for food plotting, this property offers a wide variety of hunting and fishing — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOne-of-a-kind 183+/- acre tract on Table Rock Lake along the James River arm. Over 3 miles of water front surround the majority of this peninsula property, providing both breath taking views over 150 ft above the clear waters while having great gravel bar beach access. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 179 +/- acre Crawford county property is complete with a beautiful 2400 sq ft, 3 Bed, 3 Bath, home with spacious single level layout. The 30x24 single and 40x32 two-car garages, both with concrete floors, provide ample space and storage, with the larger of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT AND RECREATION OPPORTUNITY in Springfield area. This 100 +/- acres is located just South of Rogersville, MO and only minutes from Springfield, MO. Develop as you see fit or build your dream home on this beautiful oasis in the Ozarks. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Gasconade Riverview is 175 +/- Osage County acres offering a combination of several great building sites along with open pasture for a small cattle herd and vast hardwood timber suitable for the large number of whitetails and wild turkey that inhabit this property. Over — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePaydown Bottoms is 150 +/- acres of high production Maries County fertile soil with over 1/2 mile of Gasconade River front. With 100+ acres row crop and around 50 of pasture, nearly every acre of this property is suited to produce income. The 8 stall — Read more