Growing up on a cattle farm in rural Missouri has been the foundation for Dale's love of the outdoors and his appreciation for land. Whether it's for hunting, farming or crops, Dale can understand the value of any property. Dale's Christian background helped shape him into the generous, friendly and professional person he is today. As a young boy, Dale's outdoor addiction began by stalking trophy whitetails, chasing gobbling long beards and catching largemouth bass. The need for improved hunting inspired a cooperative effort to maximize both land profits and recreational opportunity. Transforming a century cattle farm into prime whitetail and turkey habitat was not an easy task, but now the family farm is flourishing with dozens of food plots, sanctuaries and abundant wildlife. Dale now finds himself on adventures all over the Midwest in pursuit of everything from migrating greenheads, to bow hunting wild boar, to limits of giant southern crappie.
After graduating from Lincoln University, Dale started working in the residential remodeling industry. The planning, flexibility, and execution he learned through multiple and diverse projects allowed Dale to identify every potential gain or burden from multiple viewpoints. Dale's love for hunting, fishing and cultivating land has diversified his background and ingrained a valuable knowledge to maximize land potential. By combining both facets of his background, Dale decided to follow his dream as a real estate agent and land specialist. If you are looking to sell, Dale prides himself on his ability to identify and highlight characteristic that will make your land marketable. If you want to purchase your next great adventure or hunting oasis, Dale will work hard to find you just what you are looking for. This isn't just a way of life for him, it's his passion.
- Listing StatusAvailableHere’s your chance to own an exceptional cattle ranch with fertile pastures and top-notch facilities. Farnsworth Angus Ranch is located in Wright County, MO and consists of 480+/- acres. Excellent cross fencing offers rotational grazing with over 16 well fed water troughs scattered throughout the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Paradise Ranch has everything an outdoorsman could ever want; A log siding hunting lodge on 300 +/- acres boosting with wildlife. The land consists of 80 acres tillable, 8.5 acres of established Alfalfa, 8 acres of Whitetail Clover, several pasture fields and excellent timber — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBroken Arrow Ranch is the epitome of a true hunting destination. Named from the two Northern most fields having distinct shapes, one like an ancient spear head and the other like a modern day broadhead, it was as if this property was destined to be — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNorth Farnsworth Ranch is located in Wright County, MO and consists of 315+/- acres. Excellent cross fencing offers rotational grazing with water troughs scattered throughout the property. The 2500 sq ft, 3 bed, 3 bath, main house has many recent updates and sets on the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis may be the finest and well-kept Country Estate you will find in Central Missouri. This spacious, yet cozy 4 bed, 4.5 bath, boasting 5200+ sq ft. is perfectly situated on 50 +/- acres overlooking the scenic 5+ acre lake, complete with two islands. The — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Lamine River Hunt, Farm, and Fish is comprised of 292 +/- acres including 5000 ft of upper Lamine River footage, 68 acres of fertile row crop and additional ridge field perfect for food plotting, this property offers a wide variety of hunting and fishing — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableGasconade Upland 179 is a gorgeous tract of rolling Ag fields with excellent hunting and scenic views of the Gasconade river bottoms. With 110 +/- acres of fertile row crop currently being leased for $125 per acre this property has great income potential. The remaining — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractPaydown Bottoms is 150 +/- acres of high production Maries County fertile soil with over 1/2 mile of Gasconade River front. With 100+ acres row crop and around 50 of pasture, nearly every acre of this property is suited to produce income. The 8 stall — Read more