Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare agricultural offering of 1, 464.16+/- acres featuring two separate farmsteads in SW Coos County, NH. 1,090+/- acres of usable cropland with 956+/- of those acres classified as Cropland A featuring LCS I & II soils, considered remarkably productive New England soils. These stone-free, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine 526.8+/- acres of ultimate peace and privacy. Exquisite 270 degree views from immense wrap around decks of this mountain retreat. Seller indicates that the surrounding lands are primarily conserved, so what you see, will likely remain undeveloped. The top quality 3 BR custom log — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience a true Vermont mountain retreat perched high above green mountain valleys. This elegant Estate offers amazing vistas from exquisitely landscaped grounds. The privacy is enhanced by the understated approach to the Teaberry Estate and conceals an expansive property built with elegant craftsmanship & functional — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractEnjoy the remarkable craftsmanship & serenity of this modern post & beam colonial situated on 52.35+/- acres in Sandgate, VT. This expansive home offers over 3,000 sq ft of living space, featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 baths – including a main level master with double vanity — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableContemporary masterpiece on 79+/- wooded acres in beautiful Westford, VT. Don’t miss out on this home’s architectural fusion featuring custom copper exterior by a notable copper smith earning it many notices in magazines and architectural publications. A small pond with diverse wildlife, sprawling lawn, stone — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExcellent opportunity to own one of the few remaining large acreage properties in South Burlington! Located in the heart of Chittenden County, this 194 +/- acre lot has endless possibilities. Historically functioning as a farm and riding facility, the fields have mostly gone fallow. Zoning — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis five bedroom, four bath country home is situated on 34.5+/- acres offering incredible long-range mountain views. The home has been lovingly cared for and is located in the quiet town of Danville, VT. The stunning granite countertop kitchen, adjacent deck, and formal dining room — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare opportunity to own 105.7+/- secluded acres with excellent development possibilities in Middlebury, VT. Only minutes from Middlebury College, this parcel provides the chance to build an estate level property for generations to come! Approximately 24 acres are high quality grass and wildflower pastureland, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine the beauty of the Alps right here in Vermont. This picturesque year-round alpine retreat is tucked away on 67+/- extremely private acres. Experience gorgeous mountain views from your decks and most of the rooms. The real stone façade is built over traditional wood frame — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCome enjoy your own year-round cottage featuring 135+/- ft of direct Joe’s Pond frontage in Danville, VT. Looking for future expansion for you children, family or friends, this cottage includes an additional 3.17 +/- lot across the street. Imagine the future potential for a second — Read more