Cody is a licensed salesperson in Kansas. Growing up and working on a farm in western Kansas, Cody learned the value of hard work at a young age. He attended college at Fort Hays State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Geography with an emphasis in Petroleum Resources. After graduating, he worked for an oil company for several years. Cody’s true passion is hunting and being outdoors. He spends many hours in the woods chasing deer and turkeys. He owns a hunting operation where he guides deer and turkey hunts and also manages properties for wildlife. Cody’s knowledge of hunting, farming and the oil industry makes him the perfect fit for buyers and sellers looking for their dream property in Kansas. Cody is very excited to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors team and he looks forward to helping you find your next farm, ranch, or recreational property.
- Listing StatusAvailableThis listing features 5 acres located at the south end of Vine Street in Hays, Kansas. It occupies the northwest corner of Highway 183 and Highway 40 bypass intersection. According to the 2014 daily traffic count there was 8870 vehicles north of the intersection, 4180 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis listing features a unique country home, the ultimate shed for entertaining and endless recreational opportunities all on 21 acres in Rush County, Kansas. The home has over 5000 square feet of living space with 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. The gourmet kitchen speaks for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe 224 +/- acres consists of thick CRP providing lots of cover for various types of wildlife including deer, pheasant, and quail. While touring the property many game trails, deer rubs and scrapes were discovered. Many pheasants and some quail were also spotted. A beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis listing features a beautiful 3700 square feet home that was built in 2009. 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms. Full finished basement. Oversized attached 2 car garage. On rural water. Nex-Tech fiber and coax through the entire house. Kenmore Elite stainless steel appliances. Solid Maple — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis listing features 160 acres of prime hunting land located in Phillips County, Kansas. It consists of 107 acres of CRP paying $4373 annually. It also consists of 53 acres of timber, brush and plum thickets providing an abundant amount of cover for wildlife. In — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis listing is located in northeast Rice County, Kansas. It features a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom farmhouse. 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom are located on the main floor. The other 2 bedrooms are located upstairs. For an older farmhouse it has surprising amounts of storage — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 60 acre property is located in Russell County, Kansas. It features a solid brick house with 2 outbuildings. The house is about 1980 square feet. It has 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There is a spacious dining room and living room with a wood — Read more