Cody is a licensed salesperson in Kansas. Growing up and working on a farm in western Kansas, Cody learned the value of hard work at a young age. He attended college at Fort Hays State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Geography with an emphasis in Petroleum Resources. After graduating, he worked for an oil company for several years. Cody’s true passion is hunting and being outdoors. He spends many hours in the woods chasing deer and turkeys. He owns a hunting operation where he guides deer and turkey hunts and also manages properties for wildlife. Cody’s knowledge of hunting, farming and the oil industry makes him the perfect fit for buyers and sellers looking for their dream property in Kansas. Cody is very excited to be a part of the Hayden Outdoors team and he looks forward to helping you find your next farm, ranch, or recreational property.
- Listing StatusAvailableTalk about development potential!! This listing features 5 acres located at the south end of Vine Street in Hays, Kansas. It occupies the northwest corner of Highway 183 and Highway 40 bypass intersection. According to a recent daily traffic count there was 8870 vehicles north — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis listing features a unique country home, the ultimate shed for entertaining and endless recreational opportunities all on 21 acres in Rush County, Kansas. The home has over 5000 square feet of living space with 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. The gourmet kitchen speaks for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe home and outbuildings must go first! This property will sell with a minimum of 8 acres which consists of the home, outbuildings and cattle facilities. However, depending on budget and needs, the buyer will have the opportunity to purchase up to 480 adjacent acres — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLocation, location, location! This 4 acre property is located less than 2 miles east of Victoria, Kansas on US Highway 40. It features a beautiful custom built home with over 3500 square feet of finished living space. There are 3 levels with a total of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis listing features 243 +/- acres in Rooks County, Kansas. It is located 2 miles east of Webster Lake along Highway 24. Talk about a pheasant hunting paradise, this property is loaded with birds. The thick CRP habitat provides a ton of cover for all — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis listing is located in northeast Rice County, Kansas. It features a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom farmhouse. 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom are located on the main floor. The other 2 bedrooms are located upstairs. For an older farmhouse it has surprising amounts of storage — Read more