“Traditional Values with a Modern Approach”
About Chris - As Principal Broker and team leader for the Legacy Property Group, Chris Martin shares his love for the Southern Oregon region with others looking to call this place home.
Knowledge and Insight - As a Southern Oregon native and second generation realtor, Chris has built a successful career in rural real estate over the last 10 years by representing some of the finest rural, farm, ranch and recreational properties in Southern Oregon. With his passion for the outdoors, Chris has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the real estate industry. Chris is passionate about meeting the needs and goals of his clients and specializes in bringing them peace of mind. He and his team work to ensure that every transaction is the best it can be from start to finish.
Proven Track Record - Chris has a proven track record of successfully guiding his clients through the buying and selling process. Over his career, Chris has closed hundreds of transactions totaling nearly $100 million. He has been the leading sales agent for the Land and Wildlife Team, Broker of the Year in 2018 and is one of Southern Oregon’s leading real estate professionals.
Faith & Family - Chris is devoted to his faith and family, which provide a foundation for all aspects of his personal and professional life. Chris was born and grew up in Southern Oregon where his family raised horses and other livestock. He is passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hunting, fishing and hiking. Chris received a Bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. In addition to his passion for real estate, Chris is active in his church and community. He and his wife Juliana have two children and make Southern Oregon their home.
Chris’s love of buying and selling real estate makes him a trusted resource of all of your real estate needs. "I believe in the Land and Wildlife mission that “We Live the Lifestyle We Sell”. I choose to specialize in rural property because I want focus on something that I am passionate about. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business."
- Listing StatusAvailableNaumes Orchard - 82.87 acres of prime irrigated farm ground with 2 homes! Currently operated as a pear orchard, with 75.69 planted acres. Conveniently located just a few minutes from Medford, Central Point and the Rogue Valley International Airport. This property would serve well as — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome home to Elliot Creek Estate where you will find country luxury at its finest. Indulge yourself with this stately country home located in beautiful Southern Oregon. The elegantly groomed forest and meadow setting offers privacy, while being close to town. Located adjacent to hundreds — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 2275 Galice Rd in Southern Oregon. Located at the gateway to the historic Hellgate Canyon and the renowned Rogue River, this ranch offers 74 level and fenced acres with a year-round creek, water rights and a beautiful newer home. The setting is picturesque — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Swedenburg West, a 95.29 acre pear farm located just a few minutes’ drive from Medford. This property is zoned EFU and has water rights for the entire property from the Medford Irrigation District. The soils are highly productive and provide a discerning buyer — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWonderful location with easy access to all the conveniences of Medford while maintaining all the benefits of rural living! Also conveniently located just a few minutes drive from Historic Jacksonville. This location is fantastic! This 5 acre property features approx. 4 acres of pasture ground — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Butte Creek Retreat – A Recreational Paradise - Situated in the pristine Cascade Mountain foothills of Southern Oregon, this home is perfect for someone looking to embrace all that a recreational lifestyle has to offer. Southern Oregon is known for its beauty and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable231 Acres With Incredible Views: End of the road privacy, natural beauty, miles of trails, breathtaking vistas, and some of the best recreational opportunities the region has to offer characterize this outdoor lifestyle property. Truly catering to a recreational buyer, Sawyer Rd Ranch is complete — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 12932 Highway 234 located in beautiful Southern Oregon. This 4.95-acre property includes nice rolling pastures with a light mix of evergreen and hardwood trees and ample area for raising animals or gardening. The home is beautifully finished and has a spacious floor plan — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Coleman Creek Vineyard is 25 +/- acres of prime irrigated farmland. There are currently three varieties of wine grapes, encompassing 15 +/- acres of this property and property still offers a buyer 9 +/- acres of land to add more variety or for other — Read more