A Southern Oregon native, Chris has become one of Southern Oregon’s leading real estate professionals, having represented some of the finest rural, farm, ranch, and recreational properties in Southern Oregon. He has closed hundreds of transactions including high-end luxury estates, complex farm and ranch properties, large tracks of recreational land, income properties, and a multitude of rural residential homes.
A deep understanding of the land and its values has always been at the center of Chris' life. He grew up on a small farm with his family, and is an avid hunter, shooter, photographer, and loves sharing these passions with others. He has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the local real estate industry.
Chris' passion for the outdoors and his desire to help people, drive him to continually innovate all aspects of business, particularly in marketing. Chris is a natural leader and entrepreneur. He prioritizes growth, leading his team to continually innovate. The values of trust, relationship, and collaboration that he cultivates within his team are felt in the care and integrity each team member brings to buyers and sellers.
Chris is devoted to his Christian faith and his family, which provide a foundation for all aspects of his personal and professional life. He is active in his church, community, and the great outdoors. He and his wife, Juliana, have two children and make Southern Oregon their home.
Land and Wildlife’s Top Producing Broker in 2016, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Sold over 4,600 acres for $49.9 million in 2020
B.S. in Business Administration, with a focus on Marketing and Minor in Economics; Southern Oregon University
- Listing StatusAvailableCentrally located along the I-5 corridor, between the San Francisco Bay Area and the Pacific Northwest metropolitan areas of Portland and Seattle, this spectacular one-of-a-kind home, on 700 awe-inspiring acres, offers magnificent sanctuary and adventure, as well as convenience. One of the most naturally beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to Christie Orchard, located in the beautiful and temperate Rogue Valley of southwestern Oregon. This farm is situated on the world-renowned Rogue River which provides incredible water resources, natural beauty and great recreational opportunities. Currently in pear production, Christie Orchard is one of the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Woodrat Mountain Farms. This beautiful 214.71-acre turn-key cannabis farm and facility has a proven track record of success and comes with two Tier II licenses plus all necessary infrastructure. This farm is situated with gorgeous views and extreme privacy, an ideal opportunity to — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Stevens Road Estate in Southern Oregon. This 20-acre property maintains complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under the cover of a high ridge. Located along the I-5 corridor, midway between the Bay Area and Portland, the Ranch is a five-minute — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Rogue, Riverfront Ranch and Estate. Situated on the banks of the world-renowned Rogue River, the main homes are just 75 feet from the breathtaking waters of the Rogue. This offering includes 62 acres, 4 homes, runway with helipad, two hangers, multiple out-buildings, trophy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAn irrigated land offering of this size and scale has rarely been available for purchase in Southern Oregon. The North Parcel of the Foothills Irrigated Farm boasts 302.51 acres, with a total of 287.00 acres of water rights from Medford Irrigation District and Rogue River — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractHull Pear Orchard is one of the most productive properties of it’s kind in the region, with a combination of great water resources, highly productive loam soils, and ease of access. Located in the beautiful and temperate Rogue Valley of southwestern Oregon, Hull Orchard is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the South Obenchain Ranch and Estate. Located in beautiful Southern Oregon, this inviting ranch boasts remarkable privacy on its 120 acres of forested and pastured rolling hills, nursery water rights, and a stunning estate home. Also included are a second home, large horse — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldStretching over pristine hillsides blanketed in oak savanna & evergreens, The Oaks is a 388-acre private paradise for outdoor recreation, entertaining & elegant living, with ponds, gardens, miles of trails, hunting, access to public lands & a nearby recreational lot with boat launch on the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Dawson River Ranch located near the charming river town of Grants Pass, Oregon! The area is known for the relaxed small-town culture, a mild climate with four distinct seasons and the renowned Rogue River. The Dawson River Ranch is a very private — Read more