Chris's drive for success is derived from a deep-rooted commitment to providing others with a service that exemplifies quality and professionalism. His passion for both marketing and rural property have provided the foundation for his business and the team that has been assembled to serve his clients.
As a native of Southern Oregon, Chris feels absolutely blessed to call Oregon Home! On a small scale, his family raised horses and other livestock. He is very passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking, exploring, riding quads & UTV's and much more.
Chris became a Christian when he was 16 attending a Cowboy Church Youth Group. Since then faith has been the most important and impactful thing in his life. From different leadership and mentor-ship activities to using it as the foundation of his family and business!
As many people who grew up in a rural community he is well versed in a variety of farm and ranch labor activities and developed a strong work ethic. He received a Bachelor's in Business, Focus in Marketing and Minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. During and after college, he spent time working in the construction trade. First licensed as a Real Estate Broker in 2008, he had the pleasure of spending his first few years learning from many dynamic industry professionals in the residential real estate market. In recent years, with a passion for the outdoors, Chris has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the real estate industry.
"I believe in the Land and Wildlife motto that “We Live the Lifestyle we Sell”. I choose to specialize in Rural Property because I want focus on something that I am passionate about. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business."
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Red Lily Vineyards. In the beautiful Applegate Valley in Southern Oregon, the opportunity of a lifetime awaits. If you’ve ever dreamed of living on a stunning riverfront estate surrounded by vineyards, mountains, and rolling meadows while operating an award-winning winery, Red Lily Vineyards — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated adjacent to the Exit 33 interchange (City of Central Point), with great visibility from Interstate-5 and East Pine Street, this 17-acre property is ideal for retail or hospitality development. The property is level, cleared of trees and has access to all major utilities at, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Stevens Road, a Legacy Ranch and Estate in Southern Oregon. This 100-acre property maintains complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under the cover of a high ridge. Located along the I-5 corridor, midway between the Bay Area and Portland, the Ranch — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Stevens Road Estate in Southern Oregon. This 20-acre property maintains complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under the cover of a high ridge. Located along the I-5 corridor, midway between the Bay Area and Portland, the Ranch is a five-minute — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Yantis Estate located in beautiful Southern Oregon. Nestled in the foothills just outside of the charming town of Grants Pass, this 111 acre estate is one of most dynamic in the region. Featuring a main residence with distinguished craftsmanship and complete privacy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 222 Missouri Flat Road. Located in the renowned Applegate Valley of Southern Oregon, the Missouri Flat Vineyard has one of the most picturesque settings in the region. This 75-acre property features a turn key vineyard operation with 23 planted acres (36 acres gross), — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Yantis Estate located in beautiful Southern Oregon. Nestled in the foothills just outside of the charming town of Grants Pass, this 29 acre estate is one of most dynamic in the region. Featuring a main residence with distinguished craftsmanship and complete privacy — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Dawson River Ranch located near the charming river town of Grants Pass, Oregon! The area is known for the relaxed small-town culture, a mild climate with four distinct seasons and the renowned Rogue River. The Dawson River Ranch is a very private — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 9100 Boyd Road in beautiful Southern Oregon! This is the quintessential rural property dream for the discerning outdoorsman. Situated on 169.83 acres, this private estate includes over 10 miles of riding trails, direct access to 3,000 (+/-) acres of contiguous public lands, great — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNaumes Orchard - 82.87 acres of prime irrigated farm ground with 2 homes! Currently operated as a pear orchard, with 75.69 planted acres. Conveniently located just a few minutes from Medford, Central Point and the Rogue Valley International Airport. This property would serve well as — Read more