Chip’s extensive background has provided him with a plethora of relevant experience for a career in real estate. Graduating with a Forestry Degree, with further education in marketing and business, he has developed a comprehensive management plan for 360 acres of woodlands, and worked for the US Forest Service. Chip has also worked in construction, roofing, carpentry and excavation, as well as logging and sugaring. A born businessman, Chip has owned and operated a Chimney Sweeping Business, and a successful local automobile repair business. After “retiring” from the auto industry, Chip began investing in real estate, and currently owns 8 properties in the Northeast Kingdom. Chip is passionate about the outdoors; he enjoys hunting, fishing and winter sports.
- Listing StatusAvailablePerfect family estate/compound on 77 acres in the Northeast Kingdom. Breathtaking views, Pond, Sugar woods, Extensive trail system, Next to Steam Mill Brook Wildlife Area (10,826 Acres State Land) Completely renovated Vt. Farmhouse, Large “Barn” with 2 workshop areas & modern, spacious 3 B/R apt — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEasy country living in the Northeast Kingdom! Large 100-acre parcel + modern home with views, gardens & plenty of sunshine. Lots of workshop space with attached, heated 3 bay garage. Also a barn for toys, tractor, or equipment storage, with heated work-space above. Large covered — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAwesome Panoramic Views! Perfect Vacation home, or Primary residence. Well-built modern home in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom. Walden has school choice & Low taxes. Private setting well above the road. Large rooms and lots of windows give bright, airy feel. Did we mention — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableViews, Views, School Choice, Hunting & Recreation…Rare larger parcel that combines all of the above with easy access to I-91, I-93, and all that the Northeast Kingdom (NEK) & the White Mountain Region of NH. have to offer. Approximately 65% open farm fields, and 35% — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableViews, Views, School Choice, Recreation, Views…Rare larger parcel that combines all of the above with easy access to I-91, I-93, and all that the Northeast Kingdom (NEK) & the White Mountain Region of NH have to offer. Wildlife abounds, come with your camera, or to — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractEnjoy the Best of VT & NH. 49 acre private land parcel, on a dirt road just off VT-102. Two minutes from the CT-River and Lancaster NH. Grand White Mtn scenery. Endless opportunities for river & lake recreation & fishing, snowmobile and 4 Wheeler riding, — Read more