Chip’s extensive background has provided him with a plethora of relevant experience for a career in real estate. Graduating with a Forestry Degree, with further education in marketing and business, he has developed a comprehensive management plan for 360 acres of woodlands, and worked for the US Forest Service. Chip has also worked in construction, roofing, carpentry and excavation, as well as logging and sugaring. A born businessman, Chip has owned and operated a Chimney Sweeping Business, and a successful local automobile repair business. After “retiring” from the auto industry, Chip began investing in real estate, and currently owns 8 properties in the Northeast Kingdom. Chip is passionate about the outdoors; he enjoys hunting, fishing and winter sports.
- Listing StatusAvailableRARE, Private, 20 acre “Pine Island” on Pristine Lake in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.Owned by This Family Since 1958, THE Island of “Island Pond” in the Town of Brighton.Includes 3 acre Private Land Parcel with Old Boathouse on the Shore Near Town, That Can — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRare Large Farm Parcel with Rich Fields, Big Barn, Home, Garage, VIEWS !! Easy access with 2800' of frontage on paved VT-100 in Hyde Park, near Morrisville, Stowe, Burlington. Excellent Agriculture Parcel for Animals, Vegetables, or Hemp. 3400 Sq-Ft Barn with 2000 Sq-Ft Haymow for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAbsolutely Stunning & Private, Year Round Log Cabin With Barn, Pond, Gardens, & Trails on 60 Acres Near Lake Willoughby & Orleans Country Club. Lovingly Improved & Maintained Wilderness Retreat. Could be Turn-key Vacation Home, or Full Time Residence. Underground Electric w/Automatic Backup Generator, Excellent — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableClassic Vermont Farm with Pond, Fields, Forest & Stream, on 60 Acres Near Lake Memphremagog. Easy Access off I-91, Minutes to Jay Peak, Close to Montreal, Excellent Vacation Area, Lots of Options With This Property. 4 to 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home, Detached 2 Bay — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractOne of the Nicest Recreational/Hunting Parcels We've Had in a Long Time. Perfect for Off Grid Home, Hunting Camp, Vacation Camping. Lovingly Owned by the Same Family Since 1964. Town of Woodbury, "Land of Lakes & Ponds". Easily Reached Via I-89 OR I-91. Outstanding Hunting — Read more