Chip’s extensive background has provided him with a plethora of relevant experience for a career in real estate. Graduating with a Forestry Degree, with further education in marketing and business, he has developed a comprehensive management plan for 360 acres of woodlands, and worked for the US Forest Service. Chip has also worked in construction, roofing, carpentry and excavation, as well as logging and sugaring. A born businessman, Chip has owned and operated a Chimney Sweeping Business, and a successful local automobile repair business. After “retiring” from the auto industry, Chip began investing in real estate, and currently owns 8 properties in the Northeast Kingdom. Chip is passionate about the outdoors; he enjoys hunting, fishing and winter sports.
- Listing StatusAvailablePerfect family estate/compound on 77 acres in the Northeast Kingdom. Breathtaking views, Pond, Sugar woods, Extensive trail system, Next to Steam Mill Brook Wildlife Area (10,826 Acres State Land) Completely renovated Vt. Farmhouse, Large “Barn” with 2 workshop areas & modern, spacious 3 B/R apt — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOutstanding family compound, Retreat center, or Rustic Lodging. 98 acre recreational escape in the beautiful town of Canaan, Vermont. This perfectly manicured vacation compound includes four 24x24 cabins with kitchens, baths, beautiful living/sleeping quarters & expansive decks. Cabins come furnished! Fully equipped Sugar-house with common — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAwesome Panoramic Views! Perfect Vacation home, or Primary residence. Well-built modern home in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom. Walden has school choice & Low taxes. Private setting well above the road. Large rooms and lots of windows give bright, airy feel. Did we mention — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldClassic Vermont Farm with Pond, Fields, Forest & Stream, on 60 Acres Near Lake Memphremagog. Easy Access off I-91, Minutes to Jay Peak, Close to Montreal, Excellent Vacation Area, Lots of Options With This Property. 4 to 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home, Detached 2 Bay — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA recreational paradise situated on 54+/- acres in Groton, VT. Easy Access from I-91 and bordering the 26,000 acre Groton State Forest containing 17 miles of hiking trails, campgrounds, 20 miles of multi-use trails, multiple lakes, and diverse wilderness, fishing, and hunting (black bear, moose, — Read more