Ceci Dale-Cesmat grew up in the Sacramento Valley and Lassen County in the agriculture community. In 1983 she received a degree in Range and Wildlands Science from University of California at Davis and in 1987 received a degree in Rangeland Hydrology from University of Nevada, Reno. She has worked as a Rangeland Management Specialist for the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service and the Forest Service for 24 years. She is a State of California, Board of Forestry, Certified Rangeland Manager # 37 and a National Consultant for Rangeland Management with the Society for Range Management. She has had her real estate license for 10 years, specializing in farms and ranches. Today she is a practicing range consultant and realtor. Call Ceci for any of your ranch needs or if you need technical assistance in rangeland management.
Email Ceci: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusSoldOwn a piece of Lassen County History. This ranch has been owned by the same family for 89 years! Highly productive alfalfa, grass hay and grain ranch with two center pivots that were installed 3 years ago, plus 8" buried mainline throughout the ranch supporting — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractBeautiful ranch just a two miles out of the town of Susanville. This 887 acre cattle ranch includes over 400 acres of irrigated pasture and hay, including 40 acres of alfalfa. Plus juniper uplands for spring grazing. Three homes one five bedroom, three bath, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe 847 acre Rice Canyon ranch is located just a few miles east of Susanville, California in Lassen County. The ranch lies within the Honey Lake valley with broad vistas of the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Great Basin. This ranch boasts over 250 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful irrigated pasture and hay ranch with the Susan River running through it. Ranch includes a home, large farm equipment shop, barns, livestock scale, hydraulic chute, loading ramp, pipe corrals, and much more. The crop fields are planted to alfalfa (approximately 81 acres). There is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful property with amazing views. The 80 acres include Baxter Creek frontage and tall timbers with views of Honey Lake Valley. The home is custom built by a craftsman contractor. Large deck and outdoor living area with large windows bring the outdoors at your fingertips. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHere's a property with it all! There are 25 acres of irrigated pasture, a designated building site for a home, 1+ acre zoned commercial plus the Susan River runs through the property and your own private pond. This land could be used for waterfowl hunting, — Read more