CeCe is the Territory Manager for Napa Valley & County and has been in the Real Estate industry full-time since 1980. Born & raised in the California Central Valley on a dairy farm & cattle ranch, CeCe knows about working 'round the clock through all types of good & bad times. The good times revolved around local neighborhood & family get-togethers, always after the cows were taken care of. CeCe has brought her family work ethics, dedication & passion to her long-time Real Estate career while maintaining a "zest" for the outdoors. That "zest" has lead CeCe & her husband, Jack of 30 years, through many successful deer & elk hunts in Washington, Colorado, Idaho & Utah along with "slammin' salmon" on the Cowlitz, Rogue, Sacramento & Klamath Rivers plus fishing the wilds of Alaska, Mexico, & Panama. Living in the Eastern foothills of California's premier grape growing & wine making region of Napa Valley allows them to take advantage of some of the state's best trout & land-locked salmon fishing at nearby Lake Berryessa along with enjoying world class food & wines. 30 years of living in the Napa Valley, along with just about 30 years of Real Estate experience, is awaiting Buyers & Sellers throughout the highly desirable region.
Email CeCe Short: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableA meandering paved lane welcomes you to this marvelous Angwin Hills property. 2,700 square foot modern farmhouse style home, 3 or 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, on 3.84 acres of beautiful rolling terrain. Neighboring vineyards & vistas, enchanting forest of oak, pine, madrone, & manzanita — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Remington Ranch at Lake Berryessa/Napa Valley. Off the grid (solar with battery backup and generator) custom lake view home on 60 acres in gated Lakeview Estates. 3800 sf of upgrades, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4 fireplaces, family and living rooms, formal dining, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSolano County Green Valley AVA Wine Region location with approximately 60 fenced acres. Family owned for over 100 years and first time on market. Rolling to level areas filled with grassland and wildflowers featuring amazing views of San Pablo Bay and San Francisco Bay. Two — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Lake Berryessa views from many locations on this large property while backing up to government lands. Approximately 481 acres of wilderness with rolling hills, seasonal creek, abundant wildlife. Great recreational property and has two entrances directly from HWY 128. Enjoy Lake Berryessa views and — Read more
- Listing StatusSold400+ acres overlooking Lake Berryessa near Putah Creek. Time to tune up your Jeep or ATV as you can hunt for deer, turkey, or pigs. Fish at the lake for landlocked salmon, trout and bass. This terrific Napa County acreage is recreational property at its — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableApproximately 282 acres total of mixed terrain with AMAZING LAKE BERRYESSA VIEWS. Perfect for a recreational getaway. Various rugged 4-wheel drive roads meander through this rural Napa County property. Wildlife in abundance, year round spring, and adjacent to government acreage. Includes APN#’s: 032-100-019, 032-100-018 PROPERTY — Read more