Brian Bullard is an Owner and Managing Broker of Timberland Realty. He has been an Associate Real Estate Broker with Timberland Realty since 1989 and developed the recreation property sales portion of the business. He is a forester and natural resource manager by education and training. He holds both a bachelors and masters degree in forestry and resource management from the State University of NY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (SUNY ESF). For the past 25 years, he has helped landowners meet their objectives of improving their properties for both forestry and wildlife. He works with many individuals as well as fish and game/Rod & Gun clubs to meet other recreational goals for their properties. It is this passion for the outdoors that led him into the recreational real estate business. Being an avid hunter, fisherman, hiker, skier, snowmobiler and backpacker he brings a wealth of knowledge, all from practical experience, to each property he has the pleasure to work with. He has hunted and fished throughout the U.S and Canada, and advises on property management issues throughout the Northeastern U.S. "We are a boots-on-the-ground business. We walk every property, thoroughly understand the landscape features, management opportunities, and turn that into dollars for our Sellers and Buyers." LandLeader.com is the perfect fit for who we are and who we represent!
- Listing StatusSoldNew York mix of open and wooded land with trails and timber for sale. The property consists of a mix of open and woods with a great building site near the road and fantastic recreational opportunities throughout the property. The forested area is comprised of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York completely wooded land, trout stream, beaver pond, some timber, borders NYS lands and on snowmobile trail for sale. The property is completely wooded with a nice mix of hardwoods and softwoods from hard maple, cherry, soft maple, hickory and beech, to hemlock, white — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York completely wooded property with stream, trails and adjoins state land for sale. The property is a completely wooded tract comprised primarily of hard maple, soft maple, cherry, ash, beech, birch, hemlock, white pine and more. The timber was harvested in 2018-2019 and the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York completely wooded land with trails, building site, great hunting and adjoins State Land for sale: The property has approximately 700 feet of road frontage on Bone Run Road with electric available at road front. This completely wooded property offers a variety of recreational — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York country property with views, multiple building sites, water wells, workshop and some timber for sale: This property offers the new owner the option of building their dream home or camp here or of refurbishing and reopening the 9 hole golf course that exists — Read more