Brian Bullard is an Owner and Managing Broker of Timberland Realty. He has been an Associate Real Estate Broker with Timberland Realty since 1989 and developed the recreation property sales portion of the business. He is a forester and natural resource manager by education and training. He holds both a bachelors and masters degree in forestry and resource management from the State University of NY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (SUNY ESF). For the past 25 years, he has helped landowners meet their objectives of improving their properties for both forestry and wildlife. He works with many individuals as well as fish and game/Rod & Gun clubs to meet other recreational goals for their properties. It is this passion for the outdoors that led him into the recreational real estate business. Being an avid hunter, fisherman, hiker, skier, snowmobiler and backpacker he brings a wealth of knowledge, all from practical experience, to each property he has the pleasure to work with. He has hunted and fished throughout the U.S and Canada, and advises on property management issues throughout the Northeastern U.S. "We are a boots-on-the-ground business. We walk every property, thoroughly understand the landscape features, management opportunities, and turn that into dollars for our Sellers and Buyers." LandLeader.com is the perfect fit for who we are and who we represent!
- Listing StatusAvailablePennsylvania wooded land with extensive trail system and building site close to National Forest and Allegheny River for sale: The property is completely forested with a nice mix of red oak, soft maple, hard maple, ash, hemlock, beech, birch, basswood and much more. Though there — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPennsylvania wooded land with great access, timber and two streams for sale: The property is almost entirely forested with a mix of hard maple, soft maple, cherry, ash, hemlock, beech, birch, aspen and more. There is a nice combination of young, developing forest and some — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York mix of open and wooded land with trails and timber for sale. The property consists of a mix of open and woods with a great building site near the road and fantastic recreational opportunities throughout the property. The forested area is comprised of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York Land with rustic cabin, timber, stream and adjoins New York State Land for Sale: There is a rustic 680 sf cabin on piers in good condition that provides the perfect getaway for the serious hunter or recreational enthusiasts. It is a simple, open — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York land with mix of open and woods, stream, view and trails for sale: This property is being divided from a larger tract that has an additional 11.5 acres available across the road. This parcel features a combination of open and woods, ideal for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York completely wooded land with trails, building site, great hunting and adjoins State Land for sale: The property has approximately 700 feet of road frontage on Bone Run Road with electric available at road front. This completely wooded property offers a variety of recreational — Read more