Brian Bullard is an Owner and Managing Broker of Timberland Realty. He has been an Associate Real Estate Broker with Timberland Realty since 1989 and developed the recreation property sales portion of the business. He is a forester and natural resource manager by education and training. He holds both a bachelors and masters degree in forestry and resource management from the State University of NY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (SUNY ESF). For the past 25 years, he has helped landowners meet their objectives of improving their properties for both forestry and wildlife. He works with many individuals as well as fish and game/Rod & Gun clubs to meet other recreational goals for their properties. It is this passion for the outdoors that led him into the recreational real estate business. Being an avid hunter, fisherman, hiker, skier, snowmobiler and backpacker he brings a wealth of knowledge, all from practical experience, to each property he has the pleasure to work with. He has hunted and fished throughout the U.S and Canada, and advises on property management issues throughout the Northeastern U.S. "We are a boots-on-the-ground business. We walk every property, thoroughly understand the landscape features, management opportunities, and turn that into dollars for our Sellers and Buyers." LandLeader.com is the perfect fit for who we are and who we represent!
- Listing StatusSoldPennsylvania Girl Scout Camp Golden Pond for Sale: The property has approximately 1,760 feet of road frontage on Globe Run Road and 3,100 feet of frontage on Eberle Road. The main entrance is located at 5126 Eberle Road. This fantastic camp facility is located just — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePennsylvania land completely wooded with timber, prime trout stream, trails and on the Allegheny River for sale: Rich in history and high in conservation value, the namesake for this property is the historical “iron furnace” found on the edge of Mill Creek within the property. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York land with hunting camp, food plots, shooting range, shop, ponds and incredible views for sale. This 538 acre hunting mecca has been built and groomed for the best hunting and camping experience New York State has to offer. The property has road frontage — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPennsylvania land with Girl Scout Camp for sale: The property has approximately 650 feet of road frontage on Arch Street. The main entrance with locked gate is found at 60 Girl Scout Drive adjacent to Arch Street. This lovely, turn-key facility is situated in the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York land with Chalet, Views, Barn, Pond and Pond Pavilion for Sale: This wonderfully diverse property has something for everyone. Relax in the A-Frame Chalet or take in the breath-taking views from the deck. Fish or swim in the pond which is more than — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York wooded land with cabin, stocked pond and trails for sale: The capstone to the property is the camp that sits more than 1,800 feet from the highway along a well-maintained gravel driveway in a beautifully landscaped and secluded setting. The 1,512 sq. foot — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York forested land with log cabin, sheds, pond, stream and trails for Sale: The property has approximately 800 feet of road frontage on VanName Road. The road is plowed in the winter along the majority of the frontage and stops short of the access — Read more