Brent Hedrick is a Broker Associate serving clients in Colorado and New Mexico. He enjoys working in the great outdoors and promoting agricultural and recreational properties. His formal education was completed with a degree in Agricultural Business/Economics from Colorado State University. Brent maintains a Certified General Appraiser license and has extensive knowledge on what drives market values for his client’s properties. As a broker and appraiser, he has routinely worked with the parties necessary in finalizing real estate transactions (sellers, buyers, lenders, attorneys, etc.). When you’re ready to buy or sell in Colorado and New Mexico, let Brent and the extensive resources of Hayden Outdoors work to your benefit.
When not serving his client’s, Brent prefers to spend time hunting and fishing and is an Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association. Brent and his wife have three children and are grateful forthe opportunity to raise them in the mountains of southern Colorado.
- Listing StatusAvailableApache Gap Ranch Apache Gap is a high desert ranch located approximately 30-minutes southeast of Interstate 25 and Truth or Consequences in Sierra County, New Mexico. The 34,300 +/- acre property is fully-contiguous and comprised of 1,936 deeded acres, a 6,153-acre State grazing lease and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePikes Peak and the surrounding area are rich in history and western culture. Teller Park Ranch, situated just 60-minutes west of Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a 570-acre tract that straddles the Teller and Park County lines. Few transactions of this size have occurred as many — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 1,340-acre +/- parcel is situated just east of Matheson, CO. in eastern Elbert County. The property contains a combination of rolling native grass pasture, approximately 115-acres of huntable creek bottom land and 152-acres of irrigated farm ground to be irrigated by (3) center pivot — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRock River Ranch – Rio Arriba County NM The 342.77-acre Rock River Ranch is located just outside of the small town of Tierra Amarilla and a short 20-minute drive south of historic Chama, New Mexico. From the ranch, Santa Fe is an approximate 90-minute drive. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHere is your opportunity to own a two-building commercial facility fronting along U.S. Highway 160 in Gem Village, CO. Equally suited for owner occupancy or leased as an investment. The property also includes two modular homes, providing a buyer with steady monthly rental income. Site: — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableStone House Ranch at Eleven Mile is a 156-acre private retreat ideal for the avid outdoorsman, gentleman rancher or as the favorite family gathering spot. The property is located within a five-minute drive to Eleven Mile Reservoir, arguably one of the best trout fisheries in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMountain Top at Dome Rock was built to maximize both privacy and surrounding views. Constructed by the owner/contractor, the end-of-the road and up top placement provides views of Dome Rock within the Dome Rock Wildlife Management Area (W.M.A.), the Four Mile Creek valley and several — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 400-acre parcel is located just outside of the town of Matheson, Colorado. Big Sandy Creek is a seasonal flow drainage that meanders through the tract and is lined by thick stands of cottonwood trees. The cottonwoods, and historically well-managed native grass pasture, serve as — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBig Sage Ranch is afforded amazing views and was constructed by the owner, a licensed architect. The home was built to be sustainable and energy efficient. Attention to detail and superb craftsmanship are hallmarks of this northern New Mexico solar and off-grid ranch house. Numerous — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLOCATION Bruton Stables is located just off-of Interstate 25 via Exit #452 (Highway 72) in Raton, New Mexico. The positioning of the property within one-quarter mile of the interstate provides ease of access to both the boarding customer and local services. Raton, New Mexico is — Read more