Brad has been a consulting forester for nearly ten years working from the Southern Catskills to the Northern Adirondacks and everywhere in between. Brad currently holds an Associates degree in Land Surveying Technology from the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY ESF) - Ranger School and a Bachelors degree in Forest Resource Management, also from SUNY ESF. Brad currently works with providing land management advice to private landowners of all sizes as well as large timber investment companies throughout New York and Northern Pennsylvania with the focus of managing their natural resources to meet their land ownership objectives. He really enjoys “thinking outside the box” to accomplish the wide ranging goals set by his clients. As an outdoor enthusiast, Brad enjoys hunting, golf, and managing his own woodlots for both timber and whitetail deer habitat. He also enjoys Syracuse basketball and is a die-hard fan. He is a lifelong resident of Chenango County, New York and is very familiar with the forest, farms, waters and recreational opportunities available in the Central New York area.
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York land with woods, agriculture fields, views and adjoins State Forest for sale. This property is located on Stillwell road which is paved and fully maintained. There is approximately 1,600’ of road frontage and electric is available at the road front with a farm — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York wooded and open areas with trails for Sale: This property is located on Timmerman Hill road which is paved and fully maintained. There is approximately 1,700’ of road frontage and electric is available at the road front. The property is mostly hardwoods with — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York land mostly wooded with field, pond and adjoins State Land for Sale: This property is located on County Road 47 and Childs – Hoag Road which are both fully maintained paved roads. There is approximately 3,900’ of combined road frontage and electric is — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNew York completely wooded land with hardwoods, pines, excellent trail system and seasonal stream for sale: This property is located on Hauck hill road which is paved and fully maintained. There is approximately 1,200’ of road frontage and electric is available at the road front — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York wooded land with timber, pine plantations, stream, two ponds, abundant road frontage and adjoins New York State Land for sale. This property is located on Corkinsville road which is a seasonal use road. There is approximately 3,300’ of road frontage and there is — Read more