Bobby Hosfelt is a life long resident of the Fosterburg Area. He retired in 2000 from Laclede Steel after 30 years of dedicated employment. He also worked in construction for a large company after retiring from Laclede. Bobby loves motorcycle riding and other outdoor activities. He enjoys attending church on the weekend and pursuing a quality lifestyle. He continues to gain knowledge in real estate as he list and sells farms, equestrian and recreational properties. Since 2011 he has represented clients from all around the state of IL buying and selling residential, farmland and recreational land. He would be happy to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusSoldThis 33.23+/- acre property has it all! Located in Fayette AND Montgomery counties, one could enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking in the woods or just relaxing around the fire pit on this beautiful, income-producing property. This 48 x 62 pole barn home was built in 2007, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSuper opportunity! To own this 14 acre property, with a 1400 + sqft, three bedroom , brick and vinyl Ranch home. The property just off Fosterburg Road and north of Interstate 255 is currently set up for livestock. There are two large, well kept, older — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere is a great opportunity to own 32.31+/- acres of flat to rolling, yet mostly tillable and income-producing, property. This beautiful piece of property is tucked down a private lane and is well suited for multiple building sites. This secluded acreage is located perfectly between — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated just north of Fosterburg, 10.83+/- surveyed acres of prime recreational property in Madison County. Secluded, but with all the amenities, this parcel is ready for your new Dream Home or just a place to enjoy for the weekend. Easy access on a Rock Drive, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGet ready for fall with this awesome 11.7 +/- acre property located securely up on a bluff in Calhoun County! This secluded property consists of over 4 acres of row crop, woods, and access to the river. There is a great building site with a — Read more