Austin Callison is a Real Estate Professional with Land and Wildlife. His love of the outdoors is not only a passion but a way of life. Born and raised in a small Farm and Ranch community in Northern California and educated in Business with a bachelors degree from Augustana College in South Dakota. Austin loves everything to do with ranches, hunting land, raw land and horse properties. Whether you are buying or selling, if you want someone who will walk the extra country mile for you and your family, please give him a call or an email anytime!
- Listing StatusAvailableLarge productive farm and cattle ranch set in a quiet country location outside of Ontario, Oregon . This beautiful property consists of 313 acres and is fully equipped for large cattle operation. Ranchers will appreciate all the existing livestock features on the property. These include — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExceptional waterfowl hunting ranch located in Adrian,Oregon on the Idaho/Oregon border. This ranch is a perfect hunting retreat, as well as an excellent recreational base for outdoor enthusiasts. The 249+ acres of the ranch is a blend of 54+ acres of wetlands and 150+ acres — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAs the Burnt River winds its way out of the Blue Mountains in Eastern Oregon, it flows along a 98-mile path, making its way into the Snake River . Just six miles from Bridgeport Oregon, and not far from the Idaho border, this beautiful tributary — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIncome producing agricultural land located in the rural bench area of Malheur County just 9 miles west of Vale, Oregon . This crop farm consists of 148.93 deeded acres accessed via Loop Road. Its terrain is a combination of slightly rolling and flat topography making — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIncome producing agricultural land located in the rural bench area of Malheur County just 8 miles west of Vale, Oregon . This crop farm consists of 147.86 deeded acres accessed via Graham Blvd., a gravel road maintained by the county. Its terrain is a combination — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAgricultural investment land located on the rural horizons of Malheur County just 7 miles northeast of Vale, Oregon . The property consists of 78.20 deeded acres which is a mix of irrigated crop land and pasture with a small creek that meanders through the mostly — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractEnjoy sweeping hilltop views from the deck of this spacious, three bedroom, three bath residence near Ontario, Oregon . Situated at the end of a private drive, this home sits on 3.41 acres that are bordered by public lands. The country home offers space and — Read more