Since graduating from Oregon State in 2007 with a bachelor’s in agricultural business management, Ashley gained property valuation experience as an appraiser and founded her own appraisal company. Over her career, Ashley has focused on agricultural property and has experience with a multitude of property types including dry and irrigated cropland, rural residential properties, permanent plantings such as vineyards, orchards, and blueberries, as well as more complex agricultural properties such as wineries, fertilizer plants, and commodity storage warehouses to name a few.
In addition to her appraisal career, she taught farm and ranch appraisal at Oregon State University in 2013 and has continued to expand her knowledge base of production agricultural real property, with a focus on the vineyard and winery industry. The extensive training and coursework has completed, such as introduction to viticulture, introduction to winemaking, and winery design and processing, combined with over ten years of experience with agricultural real property, gives her a unique skill set that will benefit both buyers and sellers.
After sharing space in the Medford Land and Wildlife office for over three years, Ashley saw many similarities in core values and decided to join as a broker in the end of 2019. She has a strong work ethic, is a natural communicator, and enjoys all aspects of working with people. She values her faith, her family, and holds honesty and integrity to the highest regard.
She currently resides in Southwest Medford with her husband, two daughters, yellow lab, rescued cat, and two crazy goats on their 20 acres they call “Hilltop Farms.” She is an entrepreneur and has founded and ran multiple small businesses in which relationships with her customers are at the core. She enjoys living in rural southern Oregon, and in her free time enjoys traveling with her family, including camping and visiting national parks or taking their CJ-8 Scrambler out on the trails.
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Sundown vineyard, an stunning rural lifestyle property located in the rolling hills of Southwest Medford. Situated on 106.61 acres, this property has it all: water rights for agricultural uses, recreational acreage for your outdoor enjoyment, and a legal home site to build your — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 415 Experiment Station Road. This prime development property located in the heart of southwest Medford, Oregon was historically utilized as a pear orchard and research facility for Oregon State University (all agriculture stopped in approximately 2008). This property is part of planning unit — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome home to 5208 W Griffin Creek Road! This custom home was designed with quality, character, and stunning views at every turn. The home is situated perfectly to enjoy the SE views of Wagner and Grizzly Peaks from inside the home or from the nearly — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Griffin Creek Vineyard, a prime production vineyard located in southwest Medford, Oregon. Situated on 26.01 acres, the property is fully covered with water rights from the Talent Irrigation District and has 22.94 net acres of mixed varietal vineyard. The phenomenal location is just — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the banks of the Rogue River! This seven-acre homesite boasts over 1,000 feet of frontage along the river and has an abundance of space for walking trails on your own riverfront park. As you meander along the river, you enjoy the shaded canopy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the banks of the Rogue River! This two-and-a-half acre homesite is nestled between the river and the regionally acclaimed Del Rio Vineyards, which provides one of the most picturesque vineyard view settings in Southern Oregon. With a gentle slope, and over 300 feet — Read more