A native Mainer, Amy grew up in Southern Maine. After raising two children on a small gentleman’s farm for 20 years, Amy and her husband made the Moosehead Lake area their permanent home in 2014. Owning a camp on the western side of the lake for the last 18 years, she shares a deep passion for the outdoors and an even deeper appreciation of the Moosehead Lake region. From kayaking, to hiking to hunting & fishing, Amy and her family consider themselves lucky to be able to enjoy their favorite outdoor activities and live and work in the most beautiful state in the country. With a background in Advertising & Email Marketing, Amy brings a wealth of knowledge in customer service & satisfaction as well as attentiveness to clients needs throughout the entire process. Together with her sister Sally & brother-in-law Darryl and the Maine Outdoor Properties team, they work hard to ensure that buying or selling property in the Lakes Regions of Maine is a rewarding experience.
- Listing StatusSoldGorgeous custom built home in desirable Beaver Cove with over 500' on Moosehead Lake including your own private island. This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom beauty has been carefully updated to preserve the rustic charm you expect of a Maine lake front home. The Great — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your recreational dream cabin on this stunning lot in desirable Village Circle on Moosehead Lake. Open kitchen, living/dining area with 2 bedrooms downstairs and loft area on second level provides plenty of sleeping quarters. Partially cleared with gradual slope to water, power is at — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYou won't find another undeveloped lot in-town Greenville on Moosehead Lake. This beautiful parcel sits at the end of North Birch offering 132' of sheltered frontage. This ideal spot to build your year-round dream home or vacation home is quiet, private and only a two — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful larger parcel in protected cove on Brassua Lake with gorgeous views. Surrounded by permanent conservation, abundant wildlife, cross country ski trails, ITS trails and a driftwood collectors paradise. An ideal spot to build your year-round cabin or home in Poplar Hill. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOff the grid getaway in gated association without sacrificing any amenities. This private well-built cabin has 3 bedrooms, indoor flushable toilet, gas lights, large deck, wood stove, 12 x 16 storage/generator house, cathedral ceilings and spectacular views on 55 acres. Spring drawn water is just — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis beautiful 92 acre wooded parcel is ideal for the avid hunter and recreational outdoor enthusiast. With a gravel tote road already existing, you can start to build your off-the-grid dream cabin right away. Direct ATV/snowmobile access to the Wildwoods Trail which runs from Lakeview — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis waterfront gem is a recreational paradise. With 100' of frontage on Long Pond located on the western outlet of legendary Moosehead Lake. This 2 room cabin has everything you need to start creating memories including wood stove, gas & solar lights and a propane — Read more