A native Mainer, Amy grew up in Southern Maine. After raising two children on a small gentleman’s farm for 20 years, Amy and her husband made the Moosehead Lake area their permanent home in 2014. Owning a camp on the western side of the lake for the last 18 years, she shares a deep passion for the outdoors and an even deeper appreciation of the Moosehead Lake region. From kayaking, to hiking to hunting & fishing, Amy and her family consider themselves lucky to be able to enjoy their favorite outdoor activities and live and work in the most beautiful state in the country. With a background in Advertising & Email Marketing, Amy brings a wealth of knowledge in customer service & satisfaction as well as attentiveness to clients needs throughout the entire process. Together with her sister Sally & brother-in-law Darryl and the Maine Outdoor Properties team, they work hard to ensure that buying or selling property in the Lakes Regions of Maine is a rewarding experience.
- Listing StatusSoldIncredible opportunity to own one of the oldest sporting camps in the greater Moosehead Lake region. This wilderness complex with 8 fully equipped rustic cabins and main lodge is nestled among 70 acres of pine, spruce, cedar & birch and a half mile of frontage — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis well thought out floor plan is perfect for a growing family or a second home/vacation home ready to enjoy. Situated on 5.5 acres on a quiet dead end road just outside of Greenville in Shirley. With 4 bedrooms or 3 plus an office/craft room — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYou won't find another undeveloped lot in-town Greenville on Moosehead Lake. This beautiful parcel sits at the end of North Birch offering 132' of sheltered frontage. This ideal spot to build your year-round dream home or vacation home is quiet, private and only a two — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYou won't want to miss out on this waterfront lot on Long Pond in Wildewood Estates. A great spot to build your vacation or year-round home. In addition to your own private waterfront, enjoy the common areas offered as well. A quiet community and just — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis waterfront gem is a recreational paradise. With 100' of frontage on Long Pond located on the western outlet of legendary Moosehead Lake. This 2 room cabin has everything you need to start creating memories including wood stove, gas & solar lights and a propane — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful larger parcel in protected cove on Brassua Lake with gorgeous views. Surrounded by permanent conservation, abundant wildlife, cross country ski trails, ITS trails and a driftwood collectors paradise. An ideal spot to build your year-round cabin or home in Poplar Hill. — Read more