Ronan Country Ranch, Oregon
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Waterfront, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
This ranch has historically run livestock and offers many features the discerning buyer is looking for. All irrigated, 99.75 Acres, 2 legal parcels, Zoned EFU, 2 homes, gorgeous setting with amazing views, fenced and cross fenced, ideal for animals or farming, 2 large shops, historic barn & much more!
Approximately 75 acres of flat pasture land with irrigation from groundwater irrigation sumps. The soils drain well during the winter and with care, have provided quality grass for grazing throughout the year. Water is supplied by 5 Irrigation pumps (hand line included). Irrigation pumps range from 5 to 15 HP and there is three phase electric to all pump sites. Additionally, year round Deer Creek borders one side of the property and seasonal Crooks Creek bisects the property.
Wonderfully situated overlooking the beautiful pasture land sits the completely remodeled home. Home features 4,026 SQFT with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, a large office/den with vaulted ceilings and beautiful wood accents. Open great room with fireplace (with Certified Insert), wonderful pasture & mountain views! Amazing kitchen has quartz countertops, beautiful cabinets, large island with breakfast bar & much more. Appliance package includes a Wolf cooktop with 4 burners & griddle, Thermador Professional Hood, 64'' built-in refrigerator/freezer, double 30” convection wall ovens, warming drawer, trash compactor, dishwasher and microwave. Just off the kitchen is the large walk-in pantry. At one end of the home you will find the spacious Master Suite, with Private Spa-Like Bathroom & 32' x 8' walk-in closet. The same wing of the home also has two nice sized guest bedrooms and a full guest bath. At the opposite end of the home is a huge guest suite with bedroom, living area, kitchenette and full bath. Adjacent to the guest suite is a huge bonus room (Approx. 1,800 SQFT not included in main SQFT). This room has incredible views and great natural light, the possibilities for this space are abundant!
The second home is an 1,850 SQFT MFH built in 2005 and features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, large kitchen and an open concept split floor plan. An oversized detached garage and large covered deck round out the wonderful second home. Currently rented at $1,200/mo.
Amenities include a gorgeous 100+ Year Old Barn that has Been Fully Restored and boasts over 5,000 SQFT of covered area plus the barn is filled with tons of historic charm! Large shop with roll up bay doors is approximately 3,500 SQFT and is large enough to park multiple motor homes or other large toys. Equipment storage building is approximately 2,400 SQFT and includes a shop space as well. There are eleven 12’x12’ portable Noble shelters for animals or equipment and several smaller outbuildings for animal shelter or equipment storage. In addition there are established fruit trees including Apple and Pear.
- 99.75 Acres, 2 Legal Parcels, Zoned EFU
- Fully Fenced and Cross Fenced
- Approximately 75 acres is flat Pasture Land with Irrigation from Groundwater Irrigation sumps. 5 Irrigation pumps and hand line included. Irrigation pumps range from 5 to 15 HP. 3 Phase electric to pumps sites.
- Total Irrigation Right covers all 99.75 acres.
- Ideal for Cattle, Horses, Sheep and Goats
- Some Treed Areas with a Variety of Trees Including Old Growth Oaks
- Established Fruit Trees Including Apple and Pear
- Seasonal “Crooks Creek” Runs Through the Property
- Year Round “Deer Creek” Runs Along the South Boundary
- Mountain and Valley Views
- Completely Remodeled Single Story Ranch Home
- 4026 Square Feet, 4 Bedrooms (Master Suite, Guest Suite, 2 extra bedrooms), Three Full Bathrooms, office/den
- Open Great Room with Doors to Large Wrap Around Deck
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Room with Fireplace, Stone Surround and Hearth, High Efficiency Insert
- Heat Pump
- New Exterior Paint and Gutters in 2014, New Landscaping in 2015
- 45 GPM Well and Dedicated Septic System
- Three Car Garage
- Great Multi Family Set Up or Home Business
- Chef’s Kitchen has Quartz Countertops, Large Island (8 ½’ x 4 ½’) with Breakfast Bar and beautiful custom cabinets. All Drawers are full extension and soft close.
- Appliance package includes
- Wolf Cook Top with 4 burners and 24x24 Griddle (Propane)
- Thermador Professional Hood with Roof Mounted Motor
- Frigidaire Professional Double 30” Convection Wall Ovens and Warming Drawer plus Built-In Microwave
- Trash Compactor
- 64” Built-in Frigidaire Professional Refrigerator/Freezer
- Large Walk-in Pantry with Extensive Shelving
- Wonderful view from Kitchen Sink looking out onto the lush pasture and distant Mountains.
- Spacious Master Suite (17’ x 18’) with sliding door to patio
- Private Spa-Like Bathroom with Dual Sinks, separate Make-up Counter, large custom tile shower, and beautiful wood cabinets.
- Large (32 x 8) Walk-in Closet with Storage Systems and dual entrances
- 19’x19’, Vaulted with exposed Wood Beams plus Feature Rock Wall
- Large Walk-in Media Storage Closet
- Approximately 1,800 SQFT of multipurpose room (Not Included in main SQFT).
- Includes ½ bath, woodstove, 11ft ceilings, lots of windows take in the wonderful pasture views!
- Approximately 800 SQFT (included in main SQFT), Vaulted Ceilings, Built-in Cabinets and Shelves, Kitchenette, Wood Stove, separate Bedroom and full bath. Could Be Used as In-Law Quarters.
- 2005 Manufactured Home on Foundation with Large Deck
- 1850 Square Feet, Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights
- Island Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Pantry and Dining Area
- Separate Living and Family Rooms
- Detached Oversized Two Car Garage
- Storage Building
- 20 GPM Well and Dedicated Septic System
- 100+ Year Old Barn that has Been Fully Restored
- Over 5,000 SQFT
- Lots and lots of historic charm!!!!
- Approximately 3,500 SQFT
- 5 Bays, Previously Used for Maintaining Logging Trucks
- Large enough for RV storage (Will accommodate a 40’ Motor Home) and many other toys
- Great for Farm Equipment Maintenance and still plenty of room to have an additional shop space.
Equipment and Agricultural Buildings:
- Approximately 1,300 SQFT
- Second Shop with Enclosed Work Area and Several Open Bays for Farm Equipment
- Chicken Coop with Nice Hen House
- Shearing Shed with Electricity
- 11- 12x12 Noble Shelters
Land and Wildlife
Medford, OR 97504
*The Land Leader, LLC, is not acting as a licensed real estate brokerage firm. None of the information found on this website or other forms of marketing is guaranteed and should be independently verified. The Land Leader, LLC and its member Brokerages and their agents or staff members make no representation or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, property boundaries, graphics links or other items contained in any website, print, advertisement or otherwise linked to or from this website. All property descriptions including without limitation estimates of total acreage are based on information provided to The Land Leader, LLC by the Brokerage. The Land Leader, LLC has not independently investigated the property information or descriptions provided by the Brokerage and makes no warranty or representations about the accuracy or reliability of such descriptions. All prospective Buyers are strongly encouraged to conduct an independent investigation into the properties advertised herein prior to entering into any purchase agreement. The Land Leader, LLC will not be responsible for typographical errors, misprints, or inaccurate property information provided by the Brokerage.The property listing is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. All real estate advertised herein in subject to the Federal Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination.