4140 Felter Road, California
Property Types: Ranches, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
Have you ever wanted to live on acreage in the Bay Area, yet found it prohibitive? 4140 Felter Road is the answer for you! Set in the rural area outside of Milpitas, California, this 35 acre property boasts two homes, a barn, and a pond. This property is in the perfect location! 16 miles to San Jose and 52 miles to San Francisco make it close enough to the Bay Area, yet within minutes you are in the tranquility of the country.
Take advantage of the options available to you on this property! Use the main home as a residence while you build your dream estate, upgrade the main home to suit your tastes, refurbish the second home and create a family compound or income opportunity, develop a vineyard, create paddocks and board horses, or enjoy the rustic nature of the property in its current condition.
Bring your horses, your ATVs, your gardening tools, and your imagination and set roots in the land that you now own.
- Beautiful views
- 2110 square foot main home
- 1058 square foot second home
- 2086 square foot barn
- Conveniently located next to major metropolitan areas
- Varied terrain, from flat, to rolling hills
- Class II soils for vineyard potential
- Close proximity to Ed R. Levin park with hundreds of miles of riding and hiking trails
- Welcome respite from the big city
- A second 1.23 acre buildable lot (per owner) with well in place