Vacaville, CA 95688
We have quickly grown to be one of the largest farm, ranch and recreational private real estate companies in California. We feel what sets California Outdoor Properties apart from other brokerages is that we are not your typical real estate agent. We are doing something that we love! We understand land. We enjoy the outdoors; we hunt, fish, raise cattle, and grow crops. We believe in the old west philosophy where a handshake is your word. Our success is based on our strong work ethic and our knowledge and love for the land. For the last three years, we have been named by the Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Basin Ranch is a rare opportunity to own 5,132 acres within a one-hour drive of Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach, and just over an hour-and-a-half drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. The property is located west of Greenfield off of Carmel Valley Road and — Read more
- New ListingListing StatusAvailableThe beautiful Sky Oaks Ranch, located in northeast San Diego County, is available for the first time in over half a century. It consists of 640 contiguous acres, divided into 12 legal tax parcels, with wells located throughout and a pond fed by a year — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOnce in a ''Blue Moon'' does a ranch with this much diversity and quality become available for sale. This 1500+/- acre cattle, hay, wild rice and hunting ranch is truly an amazing property. The ranch features 1,050 irrigated acres; 521 in alfalfa, 201 acres in — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe historic Biaggi Ranch is situated on Mendocino’s pristine coast between the coastal hamlets of Manchester and Elk. In the same family since 1938, a ranch of this caliber rarely comes to market. Comprising of over 1540 acres, the ranch rises from almost sea level — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExceptionally beautiful ranch of 5,918 +/- acres. Very private, with views of Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta at an elevation of approximately 1,000 ft. Lots of year-round live water on the property and abundant wildlife. This ranch would make a great all-natural cattle operation, hunting — Read more