Vacaville, CA 95688
We have quickly grown to be one of the largest farm, ranch and recreational private real estate companies in California. We feel what sets California Outdoor Properties apart from other brokerages is that we are not your typical real estate agent. We are doing something that we love! We understand land. We enjoy the outdoors; we hunt, fish, raise cattle, and grow crops. We believe in the old west philosophy where a handshake is your word. Our success is based on our strong work ethic and our knowledge and love for the land. For the last three years, we have been named by the Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe White Oak Ranch & Vineyard is California’s premiere wine country estate where Mediterranean refinement blends with Western tradition. The White Oak is a large scale production vineyard that affords the discerning buyer the opportunity to step into this quintessential lifestyle at a level that — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractOn the market for the first time in nearly 150 years is this 1,118±- acre California heritage ranch; one of the oldest in Marin County. It has been in the same family since the 1860’s and is annually celebrated at the California State Fair as — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Basin Ranch is a rare opportunity to own 5,132 acres within a one-hour drive of Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach, and just over an hour-and-a-half drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. The property is located west of Greenfield off of Carmel Valley Road and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe beautiful Sky Oaks Ranch, located in northeast San Diego County, is available for the first time in over half a century. It consists of 640 contiguous acres, divided into 12 legal tax parcels, with wells located throughout and a pond fed by a year — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable18 parcels total of 2690 acres backs to Six Rivers National Forest. 2011 Timber Cruise shows over 21 million board feet of timber with an annual increase estimated at 900,000 board feet. Very private at the end of Burr Valley Rd with the Upper Van — Read more