Tom was born and raised on a farm in central Missouri, where he learned the value of a good work ethic and developed a love of the outdoors. His father was a forester for the Missouri Department of Conservation and Tom spent his summers as a volunteer on the wildfire crews and fishing the clear Ozark streams.
Tom served six years in the Navy and was stationed overseas, in Florida, Virginia and Washington. After his release from active service he started Osage Onsite Systems, a utility excavation company specializing in building sewer treatment facilities in rural Missouri. He and his wife sold their farm and the business in 2012 and moved to Oregon to pursue other dreams.
Tom has been an avid bow hunter for over thirty years and has built and sold traditional archery equipment for about fifteen years. He loves all kinds of hunting, fishing, and just about any outdoor activity but especially enjoys mentoring kids and introducing them to the great outdoors.
“I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest during my tour in the Navy and I feel truly privileged to call the most beautiful place I’ve ever been ‘my home’. I know first‐ hand the challenge of finding that one special person who wants to purchase your unique property and has the means to do so.”
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 880 +/- acre property is characterized by beautiful rolling topography, stunning views, a great location, lots of wildlife and much more! Historically, the land has been grazed by cattle and is home to various species of wildlife, including Blacktail Deer, Roosevelt Elk, Turkey, Black — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTurn-Key Organic Agribusiness opportunity. This beautiful farm is currently the largest USDA Certified Organic Cranberry Farm on the U.S. West Coast. This year's crop will be the first harvest to bear the USDA Certified Organic label. With impressive numbers from decades of conventional production, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy total privacy and the serenity of the beautiful Sterling Creek valley in this 4 bed/3 bath rustic home, just 20 minutes from Jacksonville. At 3608 square feet, and nestled on 11.2 acres, this retreat provides ample space to entertain friends and family inside and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThoughtfully designed and situated to take advantage of Southern Oregon's climate, this modern custom ranch home also has some of the best views in the Rogue Valley. The passive solar design, over-insulated shell, and natural cross ventilation help keep the energy consumption to a minimum — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful 157 acre parcel with two seasonal creeks and two year around springs, per owner. This property is adjacent to MLS # 2976189 and if purchased with that parcel would provide access to year around livestock water, per owner. Lots of deer and other wildlife — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableConveniently located minutes from I-5, yet just a few miles from thousands of acres of public land . Contemporary ranch 3 bed/ 2 bath home featuring vaulted ceilings and an enormous arched window that brighten the main living space. Beautiful knotty pine cabinets throughout the — Read more