Todd grew up beside his grandfather helping with the dairy farm in Idaho. The farm was a perfect opportunity to spark Todd’s interest in bird hunting and Idaho offered good opportunities for big game hunting. Migrating to California, Todd obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from CSUS, with an emphasis in “deviant behavior”. Todd started his career in law enforcement and loves to throw “bad guys” in jail. As a law enforcement officer he has worked patrol, SWAT, narcotics, been a narcotic K-9 handler, Field Training Officer, firearms instructor, and investigations detective. While investing in rental properties, Todd developed an interest in real estate and became a realtor. Since 2001 Todd has been helping people meet their real estate needs. He uses his law enforcement knowledge and understanding while searching for the right property that will meet his client’s needs. Married since 1989, Todd is now passing on the love of hunting to his four children. Together they have enjoyed local California and out of state hunting trips. Todd enjoyed hunting before but now that his children go with him, he is addicted. Todd joined California Outdoor Properties and Cabela’s Trophy Properties to have a break from the stress of dealing with bad guys and crime and to rub shoulders with genuinely nice people with a real estate need, whether it is a new home, some country property or a place to hunt and fish.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Gilbert family has been running cattle on this land since the 1940’s. A beautiful location at the upper end of the Snake River Valley. The primary ranch borders the city of Inkom boundaries and stretches to the north for about 2 ½ miles. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCheck out this beautiful, immaculately-landscaped, custom-built, one owner country home with so many unique features plus low utility costs on approximately 21 acres of land with approximately 15 fenced acres available for pasture. The home sits on a dead-end road with little traffic, neighbors a — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Gilbert family has been running cattle on this land since the 1940’s. A beautiful location at the upper end of the Snake River Valley. Views of Mt. Bonneville and the surrounding mountain range will never grow old. This land consists of are several tax — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRock Creek Ranch offers peace and tranquility in a southeastern Idaho mountain setting; yet, is only 20 minutes from all the modern necessities such as a hospital, mall, movie theater, Walmart, restaurants, and the conveniences offered in the city. At the end of a private — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is an Outfitting and Guide business that has a high success rate guiding Elk, Deer, Bear, Wolf, Mountain Lion, and other predator hunts. These are wilderness hunts with access via horses. This business also does summer trail rides and is licensed to conduct winter — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis portion of Rock Creek Ranch offers peace and tranquility in a southeastern Idaho mountain setting; yet, is only 20 minutes from all the modern necessities such as a hospital, mall, movie theater, Walmart, restaurants, and the conveniences offered in the city. The acreage is — Read more