Moving to the mountains a number of years ago from the family ranch outside of Colusa, I wake up each morning to the wonders and grandeur of these amazing Sierras. While teaching elementary school in Truckee I earned a Realtor license in 1992 and a Broker license in 1996. Long hours and hard work have resulted in a successful career in real estate after retiring from teaching.
Never far from my roots, a friend said to me not long ago, “Marlene, you’re such a ‘cowgirl’ with such a passion for ranching and the outdoor life. Why aren’t you with California Outdoor Properties?........You need to talk to Todd.” Well, I did, and here I am, doing what I love!
Hard work has never been a stranger nor has my ongoing quest for more knowledge. Raising my children on the ranch brought a lifestyle including plenty of work experience and knowledge of crops, orchards, cattle, horses and all that goes with it. Horse packing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and other outdoor activities are simply an everyday part of the lifestyle whenever there is time.
I consider it to be a true privilege to befriend and work with so many people in achieving their goals. I am proud to have established a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, knowledge, enthusiasm, and exceptional service. Truly I am especially grateful for the loyalty shown me by past clients and the referrals received. I remain dedicated to the trust and respect bestowed upon me over the years.
Email Marlene: email@example.com
- Listing StatusAvailableSometimes you hear, "This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME property!"- This time it's TRUE! Live in Nevada and own 1291 acres of the California Sierra Nevada Mountains out your back door. All along the border from Tahoe north or south the land has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableStunning custom home on over 39 acres. Private with expansive views, producing fruit trees, chicken coop, hog pen, small horse barn and large arena. Around 15 acres are ready to be planted for pasture, hay, or ??. Horse area fenced with portable panels included. Additional — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWhat a setting! 95 picturesque grassy foothill acres with 2 ponds, North Honcut creek, riparian woods, mature valley oaks, olives, fenced & cross fenced pastureland for grazing, and a sweeping view to the Sutter Buttes. The spacious vintage farmhouse has been thoroughly updated and meticulously — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWith an backdrop of Skedaddle Mountain, Honey Lake, and wide open spaces, this little ranch has a lot to offer. Of the 142.34 acres 88 have been laser leveled and are suitable for good alfalfa/hay production with two (one new) ag pumps for flood irrigation. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking to get away from it all? Remote and completely surrounded by USFS land this 160 acres has a nice spring, meadows, healthy stands of old growth Ponderosa and Jeffrey Pine, as well as of beautiful Quaking Aspen. Property Highlights: Located in the coveted X6A — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine, a creek meandering through the meadow while you take in the incredible view. With majestic surrounding forest and mountains, this peaceful setting on 5.5 acres located in Dixie Valley. It is off grid but set up with well built outbuildings, well, septic, generator and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIn its own private little valley with a spring this beautiful 136+/- acre parcel is surrounded by Plumas National Forest lands. Just about an hour from Reno, Bird Creek would make a great location for a summer horse camp or private retreat. PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThere is a healthy stand of mixed conifer and hardwood trees that grace this beautiful 34 acres. Terrain is variable with several springs and a beautiful year round creek. Located at the northern edge of Sierra City, the parcel is extremely peaceful and private yet — Read more