Moving to the mountains a number of years ago from the family ranch outside of Colusa, I wake up each morning to the wonders and grandeur of these amazing Sierras. While teaching elementary school in Truckee I earned a Realtor license in 1992 and a Broker license in 1996. Long hours and hard work have resulted in a successful career in real estate after retiring from teaching.
Never far from my roots, a friend said to me not long ago, “Marlene, you’re such a ‘cowgirl’ with such a passion for ranching and the outdoor life. Why aren’t you with California Outdoor Properties?........You need to talk to Todd.” Well, I did, and here I am, doing what I love!
Hard work has never been a stranger nor has my ongoing quest for more knowledge. Raising my children on the ranch brought a lifestyle including plenty of work experience and knowledge of crops, orchards, cattle, horses and all that goes with it. Horse packing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, and other outdoor activities are simply an everyday part of the lifestyle whenever there is time.
I consider it to be a true privilege to befriend and work with so many people in achieving their goals. I am proud to have established a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, knowledge, enthusiasm, and exceptional service. Truly I am especially grateful for the loyalty shown me by past clients and the referrals received. I remain dedicated to the trust and respect bestowed upon me over the years.
Email Marlene: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableThis working cattle ranch has a nicely remodeled ranch house overlooking the Honey Lake Valley and an 8 car garage/shop. The meadow is sub irrigated from fully riparian natural springs originating on the ranch. The ranch should run 200 head for the summer or 100 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableStunning custom home on over 39 acres. Private with expansive views, producing fruit trees, chicken coop, hog pen, small horse barn and large arena. Around 15 acres are ready to be planted for pasture, hay, or ??. Horse area fenced with portable panels included. Additional — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is it!...the place you've been looking for...an old hand hewn log cabin on 110 acres, a roaring year round creek, native grassy meadows, surrounded by majestic mountains and tall timber! Just a couple of miles out of the quaint little town of Taylorsville it — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith Moonlight Creek flowing into Lights Creek, this is an absolutely gorgeous place. There is an abundance of water. With room to roam, you'll be able to enjoy your serene surroundings of meadows and timber. This property is surrounded on three sides by United States — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith an backdrop of Skedaddle Mountain, Honey Lake, and wide open spaces, this little ranch has a lot to offer. Of the 142.34 acres 88 have been laser leveled and are suitable for good alfalfa/hay production with two (one new) ag pumps for flood irrigation. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIn its own private little valley with a spring this beautiful 136+/- acre parcel is surrounded by Plumas National Forest lands. Just about an hour from Reno, Bird Creek would make a great location for a summer horse camp or private retreat. PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDo you have horses?.........or want them?...........or have ATVs? ........AND do you want a spot with a beautiful panoramic view and with an easy commute to Reno? Build your home here on this affordable 5 acres in Chilcoot! Property Highlights: Panoramic views of the Sierra Valley — Read more