Licensed Broker. Oregon
Raised in Eastern Oregon, Local to Central Oregon
Josh was raised in beautiful Eastern Oregon on a family owned and operated wheat ranch. Being raised in a community where agriculture and the outdoors is everything is what influences Josh’s values today. It gave him the opportunity to experience everything it has to offer and is where he learned his great work ethic and strong moral values.
The ranch was home to deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, pheasant, and chukar. Growing up there was the direct reason that he became an avid bow hunter and fishing enthusiast. The land supplied him with plenty of great hunting opportunities.
After high school, Josh attended Eastern Oregon University where he received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. Although he wasn’t sure what career path to choose, he was sure about one thing; his passion for the outdoor way of life. After a lot of work and experience, mostly revolving around agriculture and various sales and marketing jobs, it became clear what Josh wanted to focus on...
Holding true to his great work ethic and goals of helping people navigate through a successful real estate transaction while building a great relationship during the process, is why Josh joined Land and Wildlife. The company motto of “we live the lifestyle that we sell”, mirrors his belief in having a passion for what you do, and is the most import reason he joined the Land and Wildlife Brokerage firm.
Although Josh currently lives in Bend, Oregon, he returns regularly to the family ranch to help out in whatever way necessary.
- Listing StatusAvailableHAS IT ALL........ What are you looking for? This Farm/Ranch has been in the same family for 65 years, Now it is poised to be in your family. Income and investment land, Check . Diversified Land for your cattle, Check . Spectacular Views of the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable+/- 1398 acres bordered by BLM ground and the John Day River. This parcel is made up of two tax lots and is located off Hwy 207, about 8 miles south of Service Creek. This beautiful piece of property is mainly juniper and sage brush — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldENJOY CASCADE VIEWS from your back deck, living and dining rooms. Country home in a quiet setting with irrigation, barn and shop. Gardening, raising 4H animals and BBQ’s are just some of the things you can enjoy in this pastoral setting a few minutes from — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated in the Fremont National Forest near Summer Lake, this gorgeous piece of property could become your recreational paradise. With +/- 274 acres of timber, meadows, and springs, this property would make a very unique getaway for the outdoorsmen. Located on the western boundary of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHave your own 320 acres near Christmas Valley. Priced at under $220/acre, this parcel could become your new playground. Owning 160+ acres in Oregon allows the owner to purchase Land Owner Preference Tag for deer, elk, and antelope. Roughly 100 miles from Bend and Lakeview, — Read more