Joel R. Ockunzzi is a tenth generation American who grew up on a farm in Ohio and relocated out west in 1977. His family ancestors were reportedly land granted 100ac in western New York by the early 1700’s and purchased their first farm in Pennsylvania from William Penn heirs & an Indian Chief in 1721. Extended family members have been farming and ranching in America for over 300 years. Joel ran purebred Angus cattle on his own ranch. In addition to farm & ranch associations Joel has been a member of numerous construction, mining, & timber associations while holding management positions in the heavy equipment industry and finally as the Western Division President for a leading international explosives company. Becoming a Real Estate Broker in 2004 Joel has specialized in rural, farm, ranch, & commercial properties. Joel is a business member of ISSA, [Idaho State Snowmobile Association], and concurrently from 2008 through 2016 Joel has served as a county Planning Commissioner directly involved in land use issues and protecting private property rights for rural land ownership, good stewardship, and advocating access for recreational activities. Joel holds real estate licenses in Idaho and Oregon.
- Listing StatusAvailableLarge Acreage Double Farm Property with approx 375+/- Total Irrigatable acres. Historic certified organic farm operation. Prime farm soils. Multiple large producing wells plus KID, [Klamath Irrigation District], A & supplemental water rights.Three dwellings with one of the dwellings used by the former owner with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLarge Acreage Farm Property with approx 234+/- Irrigatable acres. Historic certified organic farm operation. Prime farm soils. Multiple large producing wells plus KID, [Klamath Irrigation District], A & supplemental water rights.Two dwellings with one of the dwellings used by the former owner with a life — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFantastic view property, inside Medford City Limits; available for your residential development or legacy estate plans. Buyer to do all due diligence for buyers submittals for City of Medford final plat map approvals and any other zoning requirements. Owner will consider carry 1st position w/ — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLarge Acreage Certified Organic farm property with incredible hilltop view site to Mt. Shasta. Approximately 140AC+/- irrigatable for farming.Very close to town and Miller Island major goose & duck flyway with deer in the area as well. Seller states irrigation well has produced 8,000GPM+/- in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCopper Creek Lodge includes 23 Private Riverfront Cabins and Main Lodge - buildings and all furnishings. 56 x 24 Main Lodge building includes commercial kitchen equipment with utensils and appliances. A pantry with shelf storage, chest freezer in addition to a walk-in cooler for cold — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBETTER IMAGES COMING SOON Great Farm Property and location close to Klamath Falls, OR. Premium farm class soils. Organic Certified. Irrigation with KID class A water rights. Currently in organic certified alfalfa production. 2024 Sq Ft 3-4 bedroom, w Bath farmhouse painted in 2012 Septic — Read more