“I appreciate the value of rural living and understand the important role of how the land and natural resources contribute to our lives and livelihood.”
Jason Jantzer is a fourth generation Oregonian who lives in the beautiful Rogue Valley where love of the outdoors is a way of life. Both of his grandfathers and a great-grandfather were in the wood products industry of Southern Oregon. Jason grew up fishing the Rogue River and lakes around the Rogue Valley. He loves to hunt deer and elk, even though he is the first to admit that he isn’t as successful as he would like to be. In his college years he put endless miles on quads at the Oregon Dunes and on snowmobiles in the Cascade Mountain range.
Jason is a graduate of Southern Oregon University and has a degree in Business Administration. His background is in the golf industry where he worked all aspects of the family business. His first hand experience of maintaining property combined with an ever-present sense of customer service have given him a unique perspective and distinct advantage to assist buyers and sellers.
Jason and his wife Katie have five children ranging from elementary school to college age. Besides spending time in the outdoors, Jason is a youth soccer coach and holds a National Diploma from the NSCAA. He also serves as a Board Member for Magdalene Home, a non-profit charity in Medford, Oregon.
Jason first became licensed in 2007 and is back in real estate as a full time, dedicated broker. His long time friend since childhood, Garrett Zoller, convinced Jason to join him at Land and Wildlife. He couldn’t be more excited and is ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
- Listing StatusAvailable“An Airstrip Runs Through It!” 160 +/- acres of EFU with irrigation and privacy. Opportunity abounds on this majestic property in the Cascade Mountain Range. Located in the desirable Green Springs region of Southwest, Oregon the uniqueness and diversity of this property are sure to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEmotionally magnificent mountain home for your pride of ownership or for beautiful spiritual retreats perched on Mt. Ashland. You'll find privacy and serenity on the 54+/- acre property where expansive views of Mt. Shasta are a focal point with its mystical presence. Dramatic craftsmanship has — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Trail Creek Mill Property. This property is located in Trail, Oregon and offers a wide variety of potential uses on its nearly forty acres. Historically operated as a lumber mill this property features its signature pond along much of the original equipment — Read more
- Listing StatusSold640+/- acres of secluded timber land. This property is surrounded by BLM and Josephine County property. This property would make a solid investment in maturing timber, your own recreational paradise or possible remote home site. Buyer to perform their own due diligence regarding all aspects — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNearly 600 acres comprised of 6 tax lots of secluded timber land. This property borders BLM ground, county property and other large private holdings. This property would make a solid investment in maturing timber, your own recreational paradise or possibly a remote home site. Buyer — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractRemote parcel of over 560 acres of timber land. This property is comprised of four tax lots and is accessed via a well maintained network of BLM roads. Bordered by BLM and other large private parcels this property would make a solid investment in maturing — Read more
- Listing StatusSold440 acres bordered by over 4000 ac of BLM ground. This parcel is made up of two tax lots and is situated off of Savage Creek Rd in Jackson County near the Josephine County line. Initial investigation indicates that the property meets the minimum requirements — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable320+/- aces of forest land in the Applegate Valley of Southwest Oregon. This remote property offers seclusion and the possibility of off-grid living. The gated entrance offers peace of mind and the internal road system allows for convenient access throughout the property. The property has — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractOver 350 acres of remote timber land. This property borders BLM ground and other large private holdings. This property would make a solid investment in maturing timber, your own recreational paradise or possibly a remote home site. Buyer to perform their own due diligence regarding — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNearly 80 acres of rural, private forest land in the Williams area of Josephine County with a home and shop. This off-grid property in Southwest Oregon needs some work but would make a great home for the secluded lifestyle. A year-round creek runs through the — Read more