CLICK HERE: www.TeamBrochure.com
As a part of Land and Wildlife and the Exclusive partnership with LandLeader Chris’ goal is to earn your trust by providing the resources you need to accomplish a successful real estate transaction and create a lasting relationship. All Brokers at Land and Wildlife strive to set themselves apart by demonstrating expertise in both the properties they specialize in and the marketing presentations they create. Property specific knowledge, high quality photos, video and print marketing are all of the utmost priority!
As a native of southern Oregon, Chris has lots of family (many of which are not actually blood relatives but are just as much family) here and feels absolutely blessed to call Oregon Home! On a small scale, his family raised horses, sheep, goats, pigs, turkeys, chickens, etc. and his mom also trained horses for a period of time. He is very passionate about the outdoors and enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, exploring new country, riding quads and much more. He has the pleasure of working with his mom, being an experienced broker herself, she is a huge asset as part of his team. Click Here
Faith - He became a Christian when he was 16 attending a Cowboy Church Youth Group. Since then faith has been the most important and impactful thing in his life. From different leadership and mentorship activities to using it as the foundation of his business, his faith has greatly impacted his life!
As most young men who grew up in a rural community he is well versed in a variety of farm and ranch labor activities and developed a strong work ethic. He received a Bachelor of Science in Business, Focus in Marketing and Minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. During and after college, he spent time working in the construction trade as a carpenter, laborer and apprentice project manager/estimator. First licensed as a Real Estate Broker in 2008, he has had the pleasure to spend this time learning from some dynamic individuals. During this time, he came to realize that his passion is the Farm, Ranch and Recreational Real Estate Market and that brought him to the premier brokerage for such properties in Land and Wildlife.
Oregon has so much to offer and explore, from the beautiful Pacific Coast, to Crater Lake, all the way to the breath taking views at Hells Canyon in the furthest Northeast part of the state. He has been fortunate enough to travel extensively around the state for work and recreation and truly there is something special about Oregon and the greater Pacific Northwest!
"I believe in the Land and Wildlife motto that “We Live the Lifestyle we Sell” and I choose to specialize in Rural Property because I want to enjoy and be passionate about what I do. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business and your friendship."
- Listing StatusAvailableExclusive Ashland Retreat on 120 Acres – Located on the edge of Ashland City limits and just 3 miles south of quaint downtown Ashland, you’ll find this exclusive retreat beautifully situated on 120 private acres. Stroll down the one half mile paved driveway and discover — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAssociated Fruit Co. Property Offering: The offering consists of 4 non-contiguous properties in Jackson County totaling 250 +/- acres. All parcels are considered to be prime irrigated agriculture property. Currently operated as a pear orchard. A note from the Owner: The properties Associated Fruit Company — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCurrently operated as a pear orchard, Swedenburg West is 95.29 acres and Edgevale is 37.01 acres for a total of 132.3 acres of prime irrigated farm ground and is conveniently located just a few minutes from Medford, Ashland and/or Jacksonville. The property is in an — Read more
- Listing StatusSold“Not only is the home amazing and the vineyard incredible, but the location is perfect.” Located in beautiful Southern Oregon, Carpenter Hill Estate and Vineyard is the ideal place to enjoy all that the region has to offer. Being just minutes from the history and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Swedenburg West, a 95.29 acre pear farm located just a few minutes’ drive from Medford. This property is zoned EFU and has water rights for the entire property from the Medford Irrigation District. The soils are highly productive and provide a discerning buyer — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 880 +/- acre property is characterized by beautiful rolling topography, stunning views, a great location, lots of wildlife and much more! Historically, the land has been grazed by cattle and is home to various species of wildlife, including Blacktail Deer, Roosevelt Elk, Turkey, Black — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAmazing opportunity to own 77 +/- acres (63 Irrigated) located just minutes from town. Beautiful home is nestled overlooking the lush irrigated pasture and valley beyond. Great Views in all directions. This property is a great opportunity close to town to raise livestock and farm — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWonderful location with easy access to all the conveniences of Medford while maintaining all the benefits of rural living! Also conveniently located just a few minutes drive from Historic Jacksonville. This location is fantastic! This 5 acre property features approx. 4 acres of pasture ground — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHorse enthusiasts dream property! This is the full package...not only are there wonderful equestrian facilities, but there is also a beautiful single level home; all situated on 21.16 private acres with 2 tax lots (possible 2nd home). With a comfortable split floor plan, the home — Read more