Bob has been a licensed broker since 2005 and worked real estate part time until retiring from law enforcement in 2014 after 35 years of service and is now a full-time broker. Bob and his wife, Theresa, moved to Southern Oregon in 1989 from Southern California to start their family. Bob has 2 grown sons both having graduated from Oregon State, Clint the oldest is a biology major and is currently enrolled at the University of Wisconsin to finish his doctorate. Cole a mechanical engineer and is working for Rogue Valley Micro Devices. Theresa works as an Administrative Asst. for a financial advisor. Bob and Theresa bought a small piece of property in 1990 and they love the rural life style.
Bob has always enjoyed the outdoors; he has either hunted, hiked, or camped in just about every western state and knows the enjoyment of being outdoors. Bob took up bow hunting soon after arriving in Oregon and appreciates the challenges of archery. Bob and Theresa enjoy their weekly hikes in the local mountains, taking in the beauty of the wilderness in our own backyard.
Bob enjoys working in real estate and knows he can help his clients find their very own piece of the Ponderosa. He believes honesty and communication are vital to providing great customer service.
- Listing StatusAvailableAmazing Vineyard Property Close to Town! Just 15 minutes from downtown Medford is this one of a kind 55+ acre piece of heaven. Hidden in the hills with an abundance of privacy the property itself consists of 20 acres of mature and well producing vineyard — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFishing's fine on the ROGUE RIVER at this fabulous 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home! Private 1.85 acres tucked in the tall trees boasts extensive river frontage! The 2003 remodel of this 2344 sq ft cedar shingle home features an updated kitchen with cherry cabinets, Myrtlewood — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractGorgeous home and location. Park like setting with plenty of privacy and seclusion. Open floor plan with granite counter tops, hardwood & tile flooring, 9' ceilings, and stainless steel appliances. Home has high capacity generator wired into the elecrical panel for emergency use. Propane stove — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful 5 acre parcel with tremendous views of surrounding mountains, valleys, and city lights. There is a shared well agreement with the Corp Ranch Water System which is a community water system. Septic field is installed. Just minutes from Ashland and all ammenities. Great homesite — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful secluded 10 acre parcel located 15 minutes from Shady Cove. Property is bordered by 480 acres of BLM land. Great views from proposed homesite. Jackson County has given tentative approval for land use permit for a single family home in 2001. Buyer must do — Read more