"The first farmer was the first man. All historic nobility rests on the possession and use of land". ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
* 2015 Outstanding Broker of the Year ~ Alan DeVries ~ Land and Wildlife LLC
Growing up throughout the Great Northwest, Alan DeVries has a passion for not only the land that he sells, but also for the land that he lives upon. Alan has spent the last 35 years exploring the most beautiful spots througout Oregon and Washington. Southern Oregon is now home to himself, amazing wife, and 3 very active and growing boys!
Alan's love of the land began after high school where he spent many summers fighting wildland fires throughout Washington and Oregon. It was through this experience and a short stint in the sport of rodeo that allowed him to see some of the most beautiful and remote areas around. Alan went on to graduate college with a degree in Fire Science with an emphasis on helping land owners protect their property from wild fire. This is an asset he carries with him even today in his real estate career, helping land and home owners ready their property for sale. Alan also owned and operated a successful automotive business for nearly 10 years throughout the central and eastern parts of Washington state. His experience in business and marketing give him a leg up on many of the traditional real estate brokers.
Alan's first priority are his faith and his family. "Raising three boys from childhood into manhood is quite the experience", he often says. Today Alan and his family call Jacksonville, OR. home as they love the lifestyle that Southern Oregon has to offer. Alan's "off time" consists of coaching basketball, wrestling, and getting away into the woods as often as possible with his family. The mighty Rogue River is their family hotspot during the summer along with many weekend getaway's as possible.
Alan's real estate expertise is the evergrowing vineyard and winery niche that has Oregon on the map as top notch destination. "Selling farm, ranch and vineyard property and helping buyers explore all Oregon has to offer is a dream come true" Alan says, "truly a passion like no other."
- Listing StatusSoldGorgeous Applegate Valley Ranch! The legenday Krouse Ranch is the very essence of the Applegate Valley. This 275+ acre Vineyard property lies in the middle of the exploding Applegate Wine Country! With over 1/2 mile of Applegate River frontage, 2 large ponds, and over 40 — Read more
- Listing StatusSold~ The Waterfront Wilderville Vineyard ~ The search is over! This Wilderville, OR vineyard truly has it all. With over 126 total acres, this unique property has more to offer than any currently on the market today. The 30 acre vineyard consisting mostly of Pinot — Read more
- Listing StatusSold~ Rancho Las Palmas ~ Welcome to Paradise! This 48 acre property just 2 short miles to Medford, Oregon is simply amazing. Zoned EFU and fully irrigated, the property lends itself to many uses while the home is built by none other than the Award — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIntroducing the Serenade Vineyard! This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of the premier vineyards in Southern Oregon. Situated on 46+ acres just a few short miles from Downtown Ashland, this vineyard estate property boasts 22 Irrigated acres, 9 of those — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Draper Valley Vineyard! This is truly an amazing opportunity to step into a full scale and ready to go vineyard property. This 48 acre piece of heaven lies just 25 minutes from Grants Pass, with easy access to Hwy 199. With 18 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAmazing Opportunity! Located just outside of Grants Pass, OR. The Crow and Bear Winery is ready for the next step! With over 8.5 acres of prime, established vineyard, the 17+ acre property is a wine lover's dream! The gorgeous 3649 sq. ft. home has 4 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to your own slice of Heaven! This well appointed and gorgeous gentleman's farm is located a few short miles from Eagle Point, Oregon. Situated on a grassy knoll overlooking the property's 38 irrigated acres sits a gorgeous single level family home. Surrounded by various — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAmazing Vineyard Property Close to Town! Just 5 minutes from downtown Medford is this one of a kind 55+ acre piece of heaven. Hidden in the hills with an abundance of privacy the property itself consists of 20 acres of mature and well producing vineyard — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis Amazing water-front vacation getaway is simply the place to be! Nearly 10.5 acres of flat usable land, with property bordering both sides of the famous South Umpqua River allows the distinguished owner enough elbow room, possibly the best fishing spot on the river, and — Read more